Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chronixx "Dread and Terrible Tour" is alive and well

Posted by Sista Irie 
Chronixx "Dread and Terrible Tour" is alive and well
April 15, 2014 06:48PM
A magazine report yesterday announced some alarming information about the Chronixx tour that was completely false. Here is a response from the Chronixx Music Group, managers and booking agents for Chronixx.

MEDIA RELEASE
April 15, 2014

Chronixx “Dread & Terrible Tour” is alive and well

This is an official statement from Chronixx Music Group, the managers and booking agents for Chronixx.

Members of the Chronixx Music Group management team are currently on tour with Chronixx for the Dread & Terrible European Tour which features Chronixx, Kellissa, and Dre Island. We have been present at all concert performances presented so far, as we are responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the artists' production, presentation and security on tour. Our responsibilities including interface with show promoters and personnel hired by them.

It has come to our attention that a false report is being circulated by Platinum Camp by way of an email under the name of the Platinum Camp CEO. This false report includes a story alleging that Chronixx and members of his team were beaten by security personnel after their performance at La Cigale in Paris on April 6, following an alleged earlier altercation between the team members and the security providers for the show.

We would like to take this opportunity to categorically state that there was no altercation whatsoever between members of the Chronixx team and security providers at the show. There was also no incident involving Chronixx or any member of his team where anyone was beaten, nor was there any incident involving security personnel with high powered weapons and baseball bats as alleged in the report above mentioned. The “Dread & Terrible Tour” has continued with successful performances by Chronixx, Dre Island and Kelissa in various cities around Europe every night since the April 6th date in Paris. There are now 4 more dates remaining before the tour ends on April 20.

We consider the false report issued by Platinum to be not only unprofessional and irresponsible, but also very damaging to the credibility and good name of Chronixx and members of the Chronixx Music Group team. We have therefore consulted our attorney and will be seeking to have all necessary action taken to have this false report corrected, and any damage done repaired.

For Further Information, contact:

Chronixx Music Group Ltd.
Phone number on the road in Europe:
+00447418418774
Email: daddibarnz@gmail.com
Selassie Souljahz
Dread & Terrible Tour Kelissa's Music Dre Island.
Europe 2014. — with Cristian Burke Brenes and 4 others.
Re: Chronixx "Dread and Terrible Tour" is alive and well
April 15, 2014 10:15PM
Who is the Platinum group?
April 15, 2014 11:53PM
April 16, 2014 12:50AM
yeah I read the first blast this morning--part 1 as they call it.
here is part 2:

Chronixx Suffered a Chronic Beating in Paris Part 2

The contents of all Email Blast does not reflect the views or opinion of Daddy Bigg$ or Platinum Camp Records In response to yesterday's eblast titled 'Chronixx Suffered a Chronic Beating in Paris France', Platinum Camp Records have been contacted by Chronixx lawyer and one of the producers of the event asking for a retraction on the story. Let's make this clear, Platinum Camp did not write the story
therefore Platinum Camp cannot retract the story, we simply blast the story. Two eyewitnesses have confirmed the story but we also reserve the rights to protect the identity of our sources. As we are an equal opportunity entity, we have offered the same opportunity and platform to Chronixx to air his side of the story!

lame.

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 16, 2014 03:59AM
.....the above comments from Platinum CEO is pure horse hockey....their news story was pure fabrication
April 16, 2014 06:19AM
Sista Irie

"Platinum to be not only unprofessional and irresponsible"

Sums it up

/quote]
April 16, 2014 06:53PM
There is a new article in today's Jamaica Observer.

[www.jamaicaobserver.com]
April 16, 2014 07:48PM
good, timely response to the rumors. nip it in the bud and don't let it gain traction.

what's with the poisonous energy? what kind of constructive result would there ever be? I don't get it.
but I must say I shook my head while envisioning the crew's great escape to a countryside chateau. eye rolling smiley

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 16, 2014 07:54PM
mosquito killer
good, timely response to the rumors. nip it in the bud and don't let it gain traction.

what's with the poisonous energy? what kind of constructive result would there ever be? I don't get it.
but I must say I shook my head while envisioning the crew's great escape to a countryside chateau. eye rolling smiley

m.

cmon m.. you are a reggae connoisseur.. you should know 'bad mind' and 'red eye' make up 80% of reggae's subject matter.
April 16, 2014 08:13PM
cmon m.. you are a reggae connoisseur.. you should know 'bad mind' and 'red eye' make up 80% of reggae's subject matter.

We just try to keep the cynicism to a minimum around here BVwinking smiley

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login