Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour with LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN

Posted by Haile Bless 
PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour with LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN
April 18, 2014 10:31AM
Lee Tafari / Lee's Unlimited with his Live to Vinyl set (fusing the art of Vinyl selections with live music interjections, creating a truly unique, uplifting and entertaining experience!) has been added to the whole of Prezident Brown's dates. After opening in Fairfax on 4/4, we got a call from the Prez saying him love the vibes n energy... he brings and if he would like to join them for the whole tour. Right now they are in route for Selma OR for tonight, will post flyer with all dates ina few. Extra special show on Sat May 10th in Bolinas - All Ages, with good food, surprise guests and Asheba starting it off right for the little ones..... Blessed LOVE

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2014 06:58PM by Haile Bless.
Re: PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour w/ LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN
April 18, 2014 10:34AM
Haile Bless
Lee Tafari / Lee's Unlimited with his Live to Vinyl set (fusing the art of Vinyl selections with live music interjections, creating a truly unique, uplifting and entertaining experience!) has been added to the whole of Prezident Brown's dates. After opening in Fairfax on 4/4, we got a call from the Prez saying him love the vibes n energy... he brings and if he would like to join them for the whole tour. Right now they are in route for Selma OR for tonight, will post flyer with all dates ina few. Extra special show on Sat May 10th in Bolinas - All Ages, with good food, surprise guests and Asheba starting it off right for the little ones..... Blessed LOVE

Re: PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour w/ LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN
April 18, 2014 11:02AM
Very excited for the show in Eugene, OR on the 22nd! Been hearing big things about Lee Tafari's live to vinyl set! Prez Brown is always amazing too! Give thanks for all who had a hand in putting this show together!~
April 18, 2014 12:37PM
Pretty short notice for some of these shows. The Portland gig is only 3 days away and there has been ZERO promotion for it.
April 20, 2014 06:56PM
Yes Jah Mike, sadly you are not the first to tell me that bout the Portland show, couple other friends of mine up there have said the same. I sent a message to the booking agent to give him a heads up... Hopefully it will all work out and somehow have a decent turnout.... PORTLAND PEEPS, SPREAD DI WORD!!!
Re: PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour with LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN
April 21, 2014 09:42PM
Interested to hear what happens tonight.... how can one be a promoter if they dont promote? Give thanks for ones like Ras Danny and Lindsay Love and anyone else that did their best to get to get it out there. At least tomorrows show at the Wow hall seems to have a lot of ones looking forward.
Re: PREZIDENT BROWN's Say NO to GMOs West Coast Tour with LEE TAFARI ~ Live To Vinyl & RIVAH JORDAN
April 22, 2014 12:25PM
I'm glad I stepped out and braved a wicked rain storm (yes, even by pdx standards) to check for this show. I knew the prez would be his typical great self, and was quite curious to see what the lee tafari set was all about. good times! I found his set to be engaging -- a nice and unique way to present some big tunes. super nice guy too.

support if you are able!

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
April 22, 2014 01:22PM
Hoping to make the drive to Eugene tonight to see it, just have to be back to Bend, OR by 7am for work. 5 hour round trip drive, hoping to pull it off.
AJ
April 24, 2014 01:05PM
Glad to see the Caspar Inn is open again.
We have only been there once after SNWMF 2008 for Morgan Heritage & Taj Weekes & Adowa.
Friendly place and great for live music. Perfect place to see Prezident Brown.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login