Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages, EARLY SHOW!

Posted by Haile Bless 
NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages, EARLY SHOW!
April 26, 2014 07:31AM
Blessed Love & Greetings from the Haile Conscious Family
Please join us this Saturday May 10th, where the mountain (Mt. Tam) meets the sea, in the heart of the Bolinas CommUnity´╗┐, for a Natural & Clean evening of positively uplifting reggae music and more! A gathering in honor of Mother Earth and all the mothers of the earth, with Prezident Brown (1 of my truly favorite artistes in this time) along with Rivah Jordan & the I Sound Band, on their Say NO to GMO tour. We also have Lee Tafari Singer/Selecta, of the original Lee's Unlimited outta eastern Jamaica, with his 'LIVE to VINYL' set, fusing the art of Vinyl selections with Live music interjections, creating a truly unique, uplifting and entertaining experience! As well as Comanche High Power + surprise guests... Delicious Ital (organic/veg.) Jamaican food will be available starting at 6:30 when the doors open, til about 9ish or whenever it sells out. We will have a bar, fresh juices and fine desserts too.. This is an EARLY SHOW and All Ages, with live music starting around 7:30 or shortly there after - admission is Free for 13 and under / Teens & Seniors $13 / general $17 proceeds benefit Project No Littering Jamaica... Please help spread the word and hope to see YOU all there!!! Rastafari works every time, more Love ~ Maitreya Rose

will post menu in next couple days

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 05:49PM by Haile Bless.
Re: NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prez Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche... Sat May 10th in Bolinas, All Ages
April 27, 2014 05:22AM
Haile Bless
A Haile Conscious, Towerful and Unlimited Experience ~ Benefiting Project No Littering Jamaica
with Prezident Brown alongside Rivah Jordan and the I Sound Band ~ Lee Tafari (singer/selecta ~ Lee's Unlimited) bringing you LIVE TO VINYL, fusing the art of Vinyl selections with Live music interjections, creating a truly unique, uplifting and entertaining experience! ~ Comanche High Power... Good Ital Food... and more!!!
This is really an early show, Doors and Kitchen open at 6:30, Music 7:30ish, All Ages, so bring di youth dem
1 perfect and blessed LOVE
flyer soon post

Re: NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages
April 28, 2014 01:00AM
Thanks for posting flyer Evan

I will post menu for dinner, a little closer to show. Got a really good response to the food at the Nevada City show, everyone seemed to love it smiling smiley
Re: NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages
April 29, 2014 02:24PM
Good stuff!

Love that reggae!
May 01, 2014 06:27PM
You know it Nomo!

For those who have been to JA. you cant help but be aware of the litter situation, for those who have not, this picture video gives you just a snapshot of wha gwaan, along with some of the extreme beauty of this gem of a rock. Jamaicans tend to be some of the cleanest people, when it comes to themselves and their immediate surroundings, but there needs to be a real shift in consciousness when it comes to throwing trash out the car/bus window, in the rivers in streams, on the beaches, in di gully........ Project No Littering, is working to raise that mindset thru the voice of the music, visiting schools and talking to di youths, clean up days..... and other avenues.
video: [www.youtube.com]
May 02, 2014 04:46PM
Daniel or someone, can you please tell me how to actually make the video show when I post it? It use to work but now Im just getting the little youtube link... Thanks
May 02, 2014 04:51PM
delete the s from the https part, then it will show normally

Love that reggae!
May 02, 2014 04:52PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2014 05:01PM by Collie4Nyah.
May 02, 2014 04:57PM

Thanks Nomo, always a help you are, see you next saturday smiling smiley
May 02, 2014 04:58PM
Haile Bless
Daniel or someone, can you please tell me how to actually make the video show when I post it? It use to work but now Im just getting the little youtube link... Thanks

Sometimes it takes a bit of maneuvering as well.
Click on the youtube users page, then the link to the desired video, then copy THAT url, if that makes any sense.
Usually works, and it did in this case.
May 02, 2014 04:59PM
and thanks Collie4Nyah, saw you posted it after I had
May 02, 2014 08:01PM
Daniel has amended the instructions on how to do this in the very top thread "Phorum Rules and Video Posting Tips".

Thanks for that Daniel!

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
May 02, 2014 08:51PM
Daniel, I would also add that mobile urls arent likey to work, and that some vids have embed disabled.
May 04, 2014 07:00PM
Vinyl making a come forward, come check Lee Tafari son of the original Daddy Lees of Lee's Unlimited (est.1968) doing his thing - Live to Vinyl.... Unlimited for real! This will be his last performance for this West Coast run, before he returns home for Iration Ites at Tuff Gong on May 23rd [jamaica-gleaner.com]
Re: NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages, EARLY SHOW!
May 06, 2014 07:31PM

Raspect to the real Prez for singing out against gmo's - real issues
Re: NATURAL & CLEAN '14 w/ Prezident Brown, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, Comanche.. Sat 5/10 in Bolinas, All Ages, EARLY SHOW!
May 07, 2014 05:59PM
NICE, should be a nice weekend out there, stay and play, GIVE THANKS
Yep, perfect beach day, and its only a couple blocks away from CommUnity center! Ones can have some fun in the sand n sun, then right after watching it set, head over to the show, get some nice ital Jamaican food... and let the show begin!! Sounds like a plan, dont it smiling smiley
One must also give respect where respect is due.... and so I would like to give a special shout out and Thank You to Steven aka Comanche, for not only his great vinyl selections, but also running the sound and making me many beautiful flyers.... He has been a true strength to me and my Haile Conscious productions, over the years and I hope for many more to come!

He is also a vast source of knowledge when it comes to the inner and outer workings of turntables smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 09:45PM by Haile Bless.
May 09, 2014 03:17AM
Looks like another great show! wish I could be there...

Massive Raspect out to the Prez Rivah Jordan Lee Tafari also man like Comanche-I and last but certainly not least MRose for putting this all together!!!

Respect Same Way
May 09, 2014 09:30PM
Give thanks Tahoearmada, dun know its a labor of Love!
Here is the menu for tomorrow, I suggest coming in time to eat (flyer says thru the night, but thats not quite right) most likely til 9ish or so, kinda depends how fast it sells and there will be a early dinner crowd... Regardless of getting dinner, you will wanna be there by bout 830 if possible, or even before, some of our local talent will be on round 730..

Our Natural & Clean Dinner Menu ~
VEGGIE COCONUT CURRY STEW w/ Butter bean & Lentil, served w/ Brown or White Rice & FRIED PLANTAINS
BO TIERRA SALAD (all grown in Bolinas)
w/ variety of Baby Lettuce, Watercress, Arugula, Lemon Balm, Fennel & Flowers.... with a Maple dressing and Toasted Almonds (optional)
TRINITY SIP (3 bean soup)
Fresh Juice & really good Desserts from Beth's Community Kitchen...
May 10, 2014 03:05PM
Tonight y'all! Gonna be 'nuff nice.
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Nother great show out in Bolinas! Nice crowd, great dinner, great music. Clips soon come. Thanks again Maitreya!

Love that reggae!
May 12, 2014 05:56AM
Glad you had a second to say hello, Nomo. Remembered it was Miner's Foundry where we met. Was another videographer I met in Chico at a reggae show - sorry for the mistake.
May 16, 2014 12:46PM

Love that reggae!
And the whole show, Lee Tafari, Rivah Jordan, and Prezident Brown, with new camera, matrix audio:

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login