SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Ozomatli

Posted by Daniel 
SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Ozomatli
April 28, 2014 02:16PM
AJ
Re: SNWMF 2014 Brings You: Ozomatli
April 28, 2014 02:52PM
thumbs up

Friday night ~ village stage vs. valley stage.............tough call.......a bike would be good
April 28, 2014 04:07PM
[sarcasm] lookin' forward to this years Swear Fest.... [/sarcasm]
April 28, 2014 11:13PM
Any possible way they can can do a kids set at the Village Stage? My son loves Ozokids like crazy! He's gonna flip when I tell them they are going to be there!
April 29, 2014 04:40AM
I've seen them many times but not as a parent. Do they curse a lot during their show? I don't remember hearing one curse but my ears were more numb back then .bi do remember that they like to parade through the crowd and have an explosive set. I have very good noise canceling headphones for the youth if so. However my little boy is a drum enthusiast and will enjoy the energy.
April 29, 2014 05:52PM
They dropped one or two (?) F-bombs and people on this forum were up in arms. Never mind they are taking their kids to a festival where tons of herb is being smoked, totally drunk folks are walking around, and whatever else is going on that is not conducive to the "family vibe" people think musical festivals have.

I thought they put on a great show- high energy and an awesome ending walking through the crowd.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2014 05:53PM by J_72.
April 29, 2014 06:49PM
J_72
They dropped one or two (?) F-bombs and people on this forum were up in arms. Never mind they are taking their kids to a festival where tons of herb is being smoked, totally drunk folks are walking around, and whatever else is going on that is not conducive to the "family vibe" people think musical festivals have.

I thought they put on a great show- high energy and an awesome ending walking through the crowd.

thumbs up
April 29, 2014 07:27PM
I dropped a few F-bombs that weekend, too.
April 29, 2014 09:47PM
I am sure that kids hear the F bomb from time to time, the difference is if they know it is wrong to use it or not, that IMO is where the parent can step in and advice there kids that they should not talk and act like that. I was raised in a bubble by my parents but eventually you have to face the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login