Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to sell used reggae in the PNW...?

Posted by ganjalion 
Where to sell used reggae in the PNW...?
May 07, 2014 10:15AM
So with the majority of my DJing days behind me, I'm looking to unload a ton of my vinyl (LP's/12"s/10"s/7"s). Can any reccomend the best place to sell (Zions Gate perhaps)? I literally have thousands of 7"s that I need to sort through and determine which ones I keep. I just don't have the space for them any more. sad smiley

respect

cameron
Re: Where to sell used reggae in the PNW...?
May 07, 2014 10:55AM
where are you located?
AKA
May 07, 2014 11:43AM
In my opinion, you would be getting the least amount of money possible for these records if you go and sell them to a record store. It would be the least amount of hassle on your part, but you would be getting a fraction of the worth of the records.

You could post them on discogs or ebay individually for the most profit, but that could really be like a full time job. Or you could sell them in bulk lots of 100 records or so. Nothing I like more than buying record lots. I'd be very interested if these records are from the eras of reggae music that I collect. I would need to see a list to be interested though.

Good luck and pm me a list if your interested in selling them in lots and shipping down to SF.
May 07, 2014 05:11PM
I've been putting off sorting through them all and putting them all into a file. I need to get them all sorted into an excel spreadsheet and then come back and see who's interested.

I'll be in touch...I'm in Tacoma btw

respect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login