Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reggae On The Fourth

Posted by Danny Crucial 
Reggae On The Fourth
May 10, 2014 10:01AM
July 4th & 5th in Helendale California: Abyssinians, Mykal Rose, Pablo Moses, Wailing Souls, Ooklah The Moc, Hempress Sativa, The Hashishians, The Eternalites(Big Bear), and more. Junor Francis and Jah Faith will host. Camping available, water park for the kids, games, prizes etc. I will be conducting and moderating a press tent as well for the artists to be interviewed as well as promote themselves and their works. More info ASAP! Bless

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
Re: Reggae On The Fourth
May 10, 2014 10:41AM
Where is that? I'm not familiar with helendale, but I'm very interested the event. Any more info would be great. I have a 6 yr old daughter. Family friendly event?
May 11, 2014 12:05PM
Southern California, way east, hwy 395, near Lancaster.
May 15, 2014 10:30AM
Thanks Westafari, not sure why I don't know how to post stuff anymore! ARGGG [fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2014 10:31AM by Danny Crucial.
May 15, 2014 10:39AM
Beautiful downtown Helendale....

May 15, 2014 10:43AM
lol! same spot u get yer herb from eh? winking smiley its actually at a lovely resort wit lots of trees and grass. Water park and such. Should be a blast! Shorts, shades, and sandals required!

confused smileyRe: Reggae On The Fourth
May 15, 2014 10:56AM
ha ha, real funny. confused smiley

it does sound like a good show, goodluck with the promotion and all...
May 15, 2014 11:00AM
May 15, 2014 11:20AM
Jus messin Mulli, u know me winking smiley thanks Daniel!

May 15, 2014 11:29AM
Sorpions, tumbleweeds, toothless general store owner, severe heat stroke, and dust in every orifice, all included at no extra charge! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

May 15, 2014 11:53AM
We almost drove through Helendale on our route 66 tour last month, but held out for Hinckley instead.

Love that reggae!
May 15, 2014 12:10PM
beautiful downtown Hinkley...

May 15, 2014 12:16PM
Hinkley being the town made famous by being poisoned by PG & E, it would be a lot better if it did look like that picture.....

PUBLIC NOTICE MAY 8, 2014 4:03 p.m. HINKLEY, CALIFORNIA USA
WARNING. EXTREME DANGER.

ARSENIC WAS FOUND IN HINKLEY'S DRINKING WATERS / AQUIFERS
AT UNPRECEDENTED CONCENTRATION OF 1200 PPB

THE PLUME IN AQUIFERS WITH THAT ARSENIC IS AT PG&E'S PROPERTY
IF NOT CLEANED BY PG&E, CALIFORNIA BOARD WILL "HOLD THE BAG"
IT IS CALLED "SUPERFUND" SITE THAT IS POISONING HINKLEY, CA USA

Oral intake of more than 100 mg is lethal, implying you could die in a few minutes from that dose.
The lethal dose of arsenic trioxide is 10-180 mg, and for arsenide this is 70-210 mg.

Quoted: "EPA reduced the MCL for arsenic from 50 ppb (parts per billion),equivalent to micrograms
per liter (ug/L), to the current level of 10 ppb. Exposure used to calculate MCLs include consuming
two liters (0.53 gallons) of water per day by a 70 kilogram (154 lb) adult."

State / Federal Regulatory / Law Enforcement Agencies must immediately contact
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)

Love that reggae!
May 17, 2014 06:14PM
When I typed in the address on mapquest. The only pic I got was of a desert (no trees), but you say its a resort with a water park. Can you please elaborate or include a pic of what the place (Zion Ranch) looks like. I cant find anything on the internet about Zion Ranch in Helendale CA. Thank you Jah Bless!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login