Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perfect, Chronixx

Posted by aaron_g 
Perfect, Chronixx
May 13, 2014 11:43PM
Not sure if this has been discussed already, but anyone know what Perfect's issue with Chronixx is?
Re: Perfect, Chronixx
May 14, 2014 12:29AM
Saw it on facebook... I was pretty dissapointed. .. pure jealousy and admins if you ask me
May 14, 2014 08:22AM
What did perfect say?
May 14, 2014 08:59AM
Something about chronixx shaving and being rasta.. trim to ras
May 14, 2014 09:31AM
Big UP Chronixx!
May 14, 2014 10:38AM
man to man is so unjust... everyone trying to tell everyone else how to be as if they have it mastered.
May 14, 2014 09:56PM
Perfect is one of my favorite young reggae stars. Sad to hear he may have said something petty about another artist. OTOH, nobody seems to know or have a link to, exactly what he said. Until I see that, I-man will not make any judgments.
May 15, 2014 12:03AM
It's on his Facebook page.
May 15, 2014 12:15AM
Some of Perfect Giddimani's comments:

shave and terrible!
Here comes trouble strr8 from the barber shop!
misrepresentation of Rasta! FIRE BURN!
demo shave face a defend chronic shave face..
all i did was ask a question! throw mi corn mi nuh call nuh dready.
yuh can't bun fire wid sheer and scissors.
explain the shaving and stop beating round the bush since u are his spokesman.
why did he shave , thats my question?
seems like a barber shop revival.
shave clean like a whistle...
Rasta Government talk anywhere anytime.
BOBO ASHANTI!
May 15, 2014 07:49AM
Seems to me that Mr. Giddimani is having an internal struggle on the significance of trimming on the livity of Rastafari. This is a portion of an interview he did last month:

"Q: When you see people who are not Rasta – what do you think it is they are lacking?

A: It’s the livity of Rastfari. Dread is more than just hair. Dread is the livity. Dread is the consequences we have faced over the years as a people. Because you have people who still live the dread life but do not carry the locks. When I look at people it’s not really being judgmental – it’s more about wanting them to live that livity because if you check, in fact it is better off. The habits, the eating, the mediating, it’s a better off lifestyle."

So, without being "judgmental," Perfect declares that that "it's more about them wanting to live that livity" than carrying locks but then proceeds to complain about Chronixx's dreads......
May 15, 2014 08:12AM
oppression must be light inna babylon these days.. when the first thought on the supposed oppressed is a next mans externals.
May 15, 2014 09:14AM
EMPRESS DEBBIE DOWNER .. this get's no love. Make Music and don't worry about the next man
May 15, 2014 09:18AM
Ninja
EMPRESS DEBBIE DOWNER .. this get's no love. Make Music and don't worry about the next man

i wonder if perfect prefers debbie to be perfectly shaved or not..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2014 09:18AM by bigvein.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login