Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Luci sumer 2014 dates

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Luci sumer 2014 dates
May 30, 2014 11:56AM
Re: Luci sumer 2014 dates
May 30, 2014 05:20PM
If I could I'd follow this tour across the USA! JAH BLESS The Messenjah Luciano to the fullest!
June 04, 2014 11:23PM
Really looking forward to seeing Luciano in Portland tomorrow! Forward Jah Messenger!

And his newest album is really good, hoping he plays a few songs off of that...
Roy
June 12, 2014 07:13PM
Yabby,
How was the show?

Looking forward to Luci coming to the east coast.
June 12, 2014 09:13PM
JUNE 19th at 19th in Fairfax, ROLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Royalniss, GIVE THANKS
June 12, 2014 11:18PM
Roy
Yabby,
How was the show?

Looking forward to Luci coming to the east coast.

Roy, that Luciano show was pure NICENESS!!! Luciano had a great, positive energy, and it really made for a fun night. He was shaking hands with people in the crowd at times while singing, and later told some interesting stories, such as how people in his family expected him to be an electrician, or a carpenter, which his dad was. But, he had a calling to music that kept calling him back, until he just made music his life work. He asked the crowd something like "Do you all think I made the right decision (to follow his path and sing music)?" And us in the crowd roared "YES"!!!

He played his all time classics, including my personal favorites "Lord Give Me Strength", "Messenger", "Over The Hills", and of course, "It's Me Again Jah." He also played a few surprises, but for those, I won't give them away, you will have to see (and hear) them for yourself!

Enjoy his shows, and if anybody gets a chance to see him, they are a must see! I left the show in a good, happy vibe, and that's worth way more than any money spent on admission.

"Jah send I as a Messenger / to teach the youth about roots and culture / and to tell the massive to remember Jah / that's all I a deal with, I-ya..."
Roy
June 30, 2014 12:19PM
We went to see Luciano last Thursday night at Toads Place in New Haven, CT. The show was a total disappointment... Ikronik hit the stage at 12:30am. Luciano came on stage at 12:45. He did three songs before the sound went off and the house lights came on at exactly 1am. We paid $30 (each) for 3 songs in 15 minutes. Not good at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login