Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wa happen with Jr Reid?

Posted by teachdem 
Wa happen with Jr Reid?
June 09, 2014 04:44AM
Just curious but where's Junior Reid been lately? He used to tour through CA regularly, to the point that catching the shows were not a must. I also remember the 'this is why it's hot ' craze which definitely seem to crossover into the hip hop scene and jr would drop his token hip-hop tun with no patois. Even though I seen plenty of him over the years, he still is a great performer with a large collection of big tunes. Wouldn't mind seeing him come through sometime.
Re: Wa happen with Jr Reid?
June 09, 2014 05:06AM
He will be in Angels Camp next weekend for Reggae in the Hills. Look for other dates around the area this week and next
June 09, 2014 11:12AM
For the past few months he has had a contract clause not to play in Cali with Headlining Reggae IN the Hills.
June 09, 2014 02:54PM
He was SUPERB at Dreadstock in Vallejo about seven years ago or so. Absolutely stole the show with his veteran performance, hit up on the 'Seasons' riddim, or some similar Don Corleon riddim, which was big and sang everyones tune on the riddim mix.....NICE!!!!!!!!!
AJ
June 09, 2014 03:26PM
Would be nice if he stop in @ SNWMF......a couple of tunes with the Taxi Gang?
June 09, 2014 03:45PM
junior has never been my favorite vocalist, but even I had to stop and take note of this BIG tune released less than two years ago.

damn, junior, wicked piece ah reggae!

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
June 09, 2014 04:46PM
MORE J.R. Productions....please
June 10, 2014 12:06AM
thumbs up

mosquito killer
junior has never been my favorite vocalist, but even I had to stop and take note of this BIG tune released less than two years ago.

damn, junior, wicked piece ah reggae!

m.
June 16, 2014 07:24PM
I thought he put on an excellent show at Reggae in the Hills. However his son (??) who opened the show was off key and sounded pretty bad, IMO.
June 18, 2014 06:33AM
I remember that Vallejo show - was a great time...Jr Reid did bring it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login