Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wrist Bands and Water

Posted by RastaMama 
Wrist Bands and Water
June 14, 2014 11:54AM
Looking forward to returning to the festival after a few years away.

Will there be washing water available in the campgrounds like there has been in the past?

Will there be areas in the festival to refill our water bottles?

How do we get our wrist bands when we arrive on Friday morning?
Re: Wrist Bands and Water
June 14, 2014 04:03PM
I was just thinking the other day that SNWMF should have a water bottle refill station. A lot of festivals do that. As for the wristband, you'll get that when you drive into the gate and give them your ticket.

Can't wait!!!
June 14, 2014 04:11PM
YES JOLENE - instead of selling individual bottles of water, help the environment by refilling your water bottle.
1 person = 1 bottle rather than 1 person = lots of water bottles tossed away...

the brick shower house behind the grandstand has water faucets, good for refilling water bottles...
June 14, 2014 04:37PM
Thanks for the tip Mulligan!
June 14, 2014 05:07PM
Thanks for your tips.

Jolene - glad to hear we can get our wrist bands in line. One year we had to go to the High School for Will Call. We have the printed tickets that we got online. Do you know if those need to be treated differently?

Mulligan - is the water source by the bath house the only source of water for washing and drinking? Wonder if you can refill water bottles near the food court as well.
June 14, 2014 05:22PM
I believe there are water sources by the valley stage. I remember filling my water bottle there throughout the weekend.
June 14, 2014 05:38PM
There's also one near the Village stage and the festival store as I recall.
June 14, 2014 11:00PM
you can also ask a staff person and they could assist you in acquiring H2O
June 15, 2014 02:45AM
I refill my bottles every year near the valley stage
June 15, 2014 10:02AM
RastaMama, the tickets you print at home are just like a regular ticket. They have a scanner and scan the ticket right there. Pretty cool. I think you can even have it on your phone with the eventbrite app and they can scan your phone.

5 days!!!!
June 15, 2014 10:45AM
J_72
I believe there are water sources by the valley stage. I remember filling my water bottle there throughout the weekend.
Was it next to a beer or coffee stand? I do vaguely remember a water refill as you come into the valley...
June 15, 2014 12:52PM
Thanks everyone and stay irie and hydrated.
June 15, 2014 03:05PM
east bay herbalist
J_72
Was it next to a beer or coffee stand? I do vaguely remember a water refill as you come into the valley...

I believe so. Man, for the life of me I can't remember, but I'm almost 99% sure. We also stopped by the med tent and refilled too, which is near the village stage.

Peace
June 16, 2014 10:53AM
There is a water fountain just north of the BIG grandstands at the Valley stage. At the little concession stand, right side.
Enjoy the fest!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login