Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cell service in Boonville

Posted by rossta8888 
cell service in Boonville
June 16, 2014 09:00PM
Does anyone know how good the cell service is in Boonville, CA? Since I am a business owner I will have to be working on the road this year, and that means doing a little bit of work Friday and Monday. Thank you in advance for the help. Also, what would be the closest wi fi?
Re: cell service in Boonville
June 16, 2014 09:26PM
Cell phone service is good, unless you're at Hendy Woods camping. I've never had problems at the fest site. Not sure about wifi.

Peace
June 16, 2014 10:22PM
Cell phone service is good with sprint and Verizon as far as I know. however, if you need to have any data connection go with Verizon. sprint doesn't have data coverage in Boonville.
June 17, 2014 04:34PM
I have Verizon Christina so that will work out nicely! Thank you both for the info!
June 17, 2014 06:47PM
no issues with ATT
June 18, 2014 01:10AM
Why don't you just put your phone away for the weekend .. why should care about cell service on one best weekend of the year
June 18, 2014 02:01AM
MarleyLuv
Why don't you just put your phone away for the weekend .. why should care about cell service on one best weekend of the year

Rossta8888 stated: "Since I am a business owner I will have to be working on the road this year, and that means doing a little bit of work Friday and Monday. "
June 18, 2014 04:28PM
Thanks J72! I wish I could just put the cell phone away for the weekend. I am 100% commission based and have to be there for my customers MarleyLuv,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login