Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FREE Books for YOUTH and Adults @ SNWMF

Posted by Africa al 
FREE Books for YOUTH and Adults @ SNWMF
June 16, 2014 09:41PM
Greetings All,
YES I will be giving books out to the Youth and NEW This Year Adults too. This year is my 14th year doing so and I am so glad that hundreds of Kids have gotten over 1,000 books -& This Year I wiil be setting up a Mobil BOOKCART that will have Childrens books (ages K-6th grade reading level) and Adult Fiction Books For Parents and anyone who would like a Novel to read during the Festival - The Books are yours forever or till you pass it forward smiling smiley
I will be pushing the BOOKCART around the fest and leave it by kids/merch area for people to pick up a FREE book during the day-not sure where yet but you will see me and the BOOKCART in that neighborhood. I love seeing the smiles of the kids when they get a kool book to read (and keeps them busy/quiet for a while)
Oh Adult books Inc, Romance Novels, Historical Fiction, Classics, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy's inc. Authors, Steven King, C.S. Lewis, J.R. Ward, Thackeray, Dostoevsky, Lipinski, LaMond,
COME BY AND PICK UP A FREE BOOK for the kids or yourself
Africa Al
Re: FREE Books for YOUTH and Adults @ SNWMF
June 16, 2014 09:50PM
Give thanks for this generous offering, through education comes betterment, both to adults and youths. Large up Africa Al for all your works !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login