Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oroville Reggae Festival

Posted by RobbinJaye 
Oroville Reggae Festival
June 18, 2014 09:40PM

Nothing will ever compare to SNWMF!!!

Just to let some of you know that this will be the 2nd year in Oroville, CA for this festival posted below.
Some great main artists.
Perhaps some of you are local here and did not know about it.

This actually isn't too far from where SNWMF use to be held at for some of us vets.

IFA JOURNEY PRESENTS: OROVILLE ROCK REGGAE JAMFEST FESTIVAL
JULY 19TH -20TH

[www.orovillerockreggaejamfest.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2014 09:56PM by RobbinJaye.
Re: Oroville Reggae Festival
June 18, 2014 10:33PM
Mystical Revelers!
June 18, 2014 10:34PM
So dr. Dre's son is doing reggae festivals now? Strange...
However I am thinking of attending this festival on the strength of pressure busspipe. I've seen most of these marleys recently and Abja too last year but I am really feeling pressure. How is the camping up there?
June 21, 2014 02:57AM
Wow, Mystic Revealers. I didn't even know they were still around. Listened to them a lot back in the 90s. That's a pretty phat lineup!
July 14, 2014 03:52AM
Anyone coming out this weekend. The line up looks great. Ill be there all weekend and look for Stay Positive Sound running tunes on Sunday.

[www.youtube.com]
July 14, 2014 09:22PM
I'll be there...trying not to melt grinning smiley
July 16, 2014 06:22AM
Bring your swim suit as its right on the river. It will be hot but cool off at night to a nice temperature. Never less if the beer is cold and the music is good Im in heaven. Really looking forward to nice festival right down the street.
July 16, 2014 05:36PM
Taffari and Determine should come through the BAY after Oroville reggae fest.
July 16, 2014 06:45PM
strikkly
Mystical Revelers! +Taffari and Determine should come through the BAY after Oroville reggae fest.

there you go
July 21, 2014 06:13PM
Did Mystic Revealers show up?

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
July 22, 2014 02:05AM
Was wondering if mystic revelers played can't find anything about it any videos ?!
July 22, 2014 05:18AM
THis was a great Fest at a great venue!
Billy Mystic performed a few tracks on acoustic guitar following Ras Michael. I was told that no one else got a visa to travel.
For my self the Hi Lites were Pressure with Tippy on keys and his band from V.I., they featured a lot of new music off of "The SOUnd" Grammy album IMO
Stephen was in top form and gave a great performance! Jo Mersa did a full set with the band first time opening for his dad like that! Big up IFA JOURNEY n the GHETTO YOUTHS for making HISTORY in OROVILLE! WATCH for next year's FEst and SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
July 24, 2014 11:04PM
How was Iqulah's performance at the Oroville Reggae Festival? He's one of the artists I'm most excited to see at the One Love One Heart Festival later this year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login