Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What a beautiful weekend...

Posted by christinalorell 
What a beautiful weekend...
June 23, 2014 08:13PM
The vibes were perfect, weather was nice, and the music was great as always! As another snwmf weekend comes to an end and I'm making my trip back home, I can't help but to smile thinking back on all the the things that happened over the weekend. Boonville is such a welcoming town and I love the feeling I get when we first arrive. Friday on the village stage was where I stayed most of the time and josey wales and clinton fearon were the highlights of the night there. I caught SambaDa on the valley stage and ended the night with ozomatli, who got me dancing and feeling awake even though I was tired! Loved their vibes and variety of sounds. Enjoyed a yummy naan wrap for dinner and had smoothie later in the night which is always refreshing. I was actually pretty surprised that there wasn't as many people as last year. Saturday I spent most of the day at the main stage and the lineup all afternoon was solid and enjoyed everyone's set. We stayed to see shaggy for awhile but wasn't too inpressed and ended the night shopping at the vendors picking up some nice things to take home. Sunday started off perfectly with an iced coffee, some ganja, and Derrick Morgan. His set was so good and lively and I loved every minute of it! Cultura profetica, tarrus riley, barrington levy and rebelution was a great lineup to end the festival last night and personally barrington levy was my favorite on the main stage Sunday and derrick Morgan on the small stage. I purchased three new paintings for my home and can't wait to get them up. Everything this weekend was amazing and I'm looking forward to 2015. I hope everyone had just as an amazing time!
Re: What a beautiful weekend...
June 24, 2014 02:15AM
And thank you to all of those who helped put on snwmf and make it the wonderful time that it is!thumbs up
July 02, 2014 10:49PM
Christina, If you can would you post pics of those painting you got?? I would love to see them! Was such a wonderful weekend, my only disappointment was missing Derrick Morgan, which falls on me. Glad you had fun, cant wait to see you next year! Bless
July 02, 2014 11:33PM
Yeah! I'll take a photo of them tonight & post in the morning smiling smiley
July 02, 2014 11:34PM
I also have some pictures of Derrick Morgan that I still need to get uploaded..
July 03, 2014 09:27PM
All done by Haven Art Studio & done on stage during various artist's performances. They were done by the girls who were onstage painting during Rebelution on Sunday. Not the best photos, but here you go! The individual photos kinda got cut off on my computer when uploading, but the last one shows them all. Still trying to decide on a place to put them and waiting to find some frames to put them in before they go up on the wall. smiling smiley

July 03, 2014 10:26PM
those are awesome! Thank you for sharing pictures! I love the turtle with the good vibes! The lion one is way awesome also! Looks like they are on the refrigerator right now! smiling smiley Thank you Christina! I am a bit jealous, I wish I would have bought one! smiling smiley Next year! I was very close to buying a Forever Stoked painting but decided I didn't want to carry it around, wish I would have bought it now, a lot of white wall space at my house.
July 03, 2014 10:35PM
On the fridge for now! Hopefully i'll pick up some frames this weekend. Forever stoked can ship any painting you purchase there to your home, so you don't have to try to travel with it! Next time smiling smiley
July 03, 2014 10:43PM
MMMMM Good to know, I will go check out there website now, assuming they have one. I bought a hat one year from them at NWWRF and love it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login