Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reggae Hoop Guy

Posted by oolahula 
Reggae Hoop Guy
June 25, 2014 08:40PM
To all you awesome people! If anyone has pics or videos of me (the crazy hula hooping, devil-sticking, fire staff guy with the dragon tattoo) please post them! It's hard to take a picture of yourself going a million miles an hour.

For anyone interested, I began hooping one year ago at Sierra Nevada 2013. It's been a long strange trip evolving into what everyone saw this weekend, thank you Kandice Korves-Kaus at Holistic Hooping for my first hoop last year and a special thanks to Sequoia for teaching me the first day!

This year, I made and gave away six LED hoops to unsuspecting people and handed out 40 kid hoops for everyone's children to play and dance with all through the weekend. I am blessed to have seen so many smiling faces this festival and look forward to stories this forum might spawn!

Peace and Love!

crazyhooper@oolahula.com
Re: Reggae Hoop Guy
June 26, 2014 07:23PM
[www.youtube.com]
LED CYR WHEEL DRIPPING FIRE!
I Must Build One!
June 29, 2014 12:12PM
July 02, 2014 03:18AM
July 05, 2014 01:40AM
i have footage of you in super slow-mo. Ill edit something together real quick and send it to your email
July 06, 2014 02:13AM
You Rock! Looking forward to it!
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

www.oolahula.com (Youtube Channel)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2014 02:15AM by oolahula.
July 13, 2014 12:31PM
Hi there - Have you had a chance to edit down that video? I'd be happy with raw footage, I can setup an FTP site to upload them if that'd help.
July 13, 2014 02:31PM
I love hooping...just a beginner using it mainly to gain core strength. I did not see you but I have watched so many beautiful videos of elegant and graceful movements. Would love to learn more. Would like advice for online teaching.
July 14, 2014 04:02AM
[www.hoop-trix.com]
Someone went through the effort to organize hundreds of YouTube tutorials! That's how I learned when I started hooping at Sieera Nevada 2013.

Next stop Hoop Camp!
July 16, 2014 09:35PM
Thanks for that site! I love it! I'll have to check it out to learn some new tricks smiling smiley
July 22, 2014 11:35PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login