Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Love, gratitude and respect.

Posted by Danny Crucial 
Love, gratitude and respect.
June 28, 2014 03:16PM
All things I feel for SNWMF and those who make it possible. I know no one reads my posts anymore but I have to give my thanks and praises to Warren, Gretchen, Daniel, Heidi, Ras James and everyone who contributes to the time of my life.
I started going to SNWMF in 2004 for the music. I still enjoy the music to the fullest but this festival has become so much more for me. I am now a press tent moderator for which I am humbled and extremely grateful. Not only do I get to interview my favorite legendary reggae artists, and tons of great performers, but I get to work for and with some amazingly cool people. I pry saw the least music this past weekend of any Sierra I have attended, but I wouldn't have changed a thing. I saw the most crucial acts on my list, and I saw almost every one of my fest family: The aforementioned as well as fourtwentyplenty, Mr. Black, Arron G, TahoeArmada, HiGrade1, Alisha, DJBigJim, Richard, EvanCR, Dubguy, PapaKen, Sista Irie, Malcom, Miguel, Juan Love, AJ and Nancy, Mark Dailey, Lauren, Jahsprey, randomguy2u, Nomotrouble, DJSpleece, Christopher, Gail Zucker, DJ Jacques, DJ Treez, Waterborn (the ultimate ninja), Stevo, Pale Ryder, Bubbleman, LoriSueSue, many others that im forgetting at the moment, also finally got to meet Lindsay Love and Rosta8888. I am saddened that this year came and went so quickly and have already started counting down for SNWMF 2015. I know it will be amazing as always, and nothing short of a natural disaster will "EVER" keep me from making the long trod north to my second home. Again, all my love out to all the great people who continue to brighten my life, either through friendship, hard work, or both. I miss you all dearly already, and hope to c at least some of you sooner than the next summer solstice. Stay safe and blessed everyone, sorry to those I may have forgotten on my post, I will never forget you in my heart.

~Highest Heightz Every Time~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2014 08:37PM by Danny Crucial.
Re: Love, gratitude and respect.
June 28, 2014 09:01PM
and don't forget the marmalade.....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
June 28, 2014 11:17PM
Yeah Buddy!
June 29, 2014 06:04AM
Can't believe you forgot ME guy!!! I'm still not reading your posts anymore and now gonna talk even more ish about you to aaron_g.
June 29, 2014 06:10AM
Big ups Crucial for holding down the press tent... I hit it up more this year than any other year ive attended. Thanks for your works and warmth.

Folks seen?
June 29, 2014 08:25AM
Yeah mon , enjoyed the reasonings this year. I guess you'll have to settle for Julius Randle after my boy Aaron Gordon went to orlandogrinning smiley

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..
June 29, 2014 02:48PM
Nice post Danny! I still read your posts Good Sir..
June 29, 2014 03:44PM
I applaud your works as I do to all the Press Tent crew- thank you!
June 29, 2014 04:40PM
Yes I
Random cry's of ras smoka, ras smoka were heard throughout the weekend! Thanks to you and the vibes you bring. The festival finally put you to work hunh? smiling smiley
June 29, 2014 05:02PM
Epic Fail! Had to forget brother Josh, pry the first bordie I met. sad smiley So sorry my man, u always toppa my list! Well except for this one. winking smiley SCRoots thanks, and this was my 4th year working press tent and the best one yet! So very blessed to meet u all and share the vibes this fest provides.

June 29, 2014 05:58PM
Blessed to have met you Danny! I enjoyed many a press interviews and wanted to thank you for a job well done and all the thoughtful questions you asked the artists. Look forward to linking with you again King!
June 29, 2014 06:02PM
Great to chat Breda, I enjoy the connecting with people part as much as the music as well sometimes. Big vibes in the Press Tent, great work from you and James. Give Thanx!

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
June 29, 2014 07:50PM
Danny Crucial
Epic Fail! Had to forget brother Josh, pry the first bordie I met. sad smiley So sorry my man, u always toppa my list! Well except for this one. winking smiley

Silent treatment for the next year. Not reading your posts. Haha!
June 29, 2014 08:42PM
"The Legendary" marmalade my brother! smoking smiley I'll have a peace offering net time brother Josh. And thanks so much everyone. I've never received so many compliments on my works as I did this past weekend, from artists, co-workers, friends and members of the media. It is very encouraging and deeply appreciated.

June 29, 2014 09:19PM
No peace offering necessary as I am fourtwentyalotless these days. Your presence every year is enough. I'm glad to see you getting the love and appreciation from those you service at the fest. It just shows the kind of connectivity that makes this fest special. I get that same love from those I service too. Don't think any of those people are on the board though.
June 29, 2014 10:33PM
Josh is very good with the silent treatment.
June 29, 2014 11:19PM
Crucial times, as ever mi bredda. Great to see you again.
July 01, 2014 02:15AM
Love ya!
July 01, 2014 07:50PM
Danny,It was great to see you.Thanks for all the good positive energy you always bring to the festival!Big Love!Eva
July 02, 2014 12:34AM
Love u and miss u all. Yes Eva its was nice to get a brief last minute visit. Better late than never. Until next year my friends! cool smiley

July 06, 2014 07:54PM
Glad I caught you this year Ras Smoka!!!!!!!
AJ
July 10, 2014 12:06PM
Big up Crucial family!
Always great to see you & Daniel (Jr. Bong) @ Hendy & the fest. We did miss Laura....
Stay safe & irie and keep the reggae beat going...........................smiling smiley
July 10, 2014 12:48PM
Danny, I am grateful to all the same folks you mentioned who organize and support the success of the festival. I want to thank YOU, Ras James and all who hold down the press tent. That is truly a sacrifice as some of the best press tent opportunities happen when incredible acts are performing. It would be so hard to hear them from a distance and stay focused in the tent.

I always regret that I don't get to spend more time in the press tent as it would add so much to my knowledge of the artists. Also great photo ops.

Big thanks to those who ran the press tent during the Reggae Business Network Discussion. Great things will come forward from that moment.

much love and Iternal Ipreciation for your works!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login