July 05, 2014 04:40AM
This Friday July 11th: Jamaican Roots Reggae Legend Pablo Moses
comes to the Sweetwater Music Hall in Marin County
Performing Live with his band
+ opening support by WBLK

Sweetwater Music Hall
19 Corte Madera Ave
Corte Madera CA

Re: This Friday July 11th: PABLO MOSES @ the Sweetwater Music Hall in Marin County
July 07, 2014 03:59PM
Pablo Moses and the Revolutionary Band destroyed Berkeley last night. Super tight, really nice vibes, Give Thanks
Re: This Friday July 11th: PABLO MOSES @ the Sweetwater Music Hall in Marin County
July 07, 2014 05:16PM
As well as the night before in Santa Cruz @ Moes Alley.
July 07, 2014 07:35PM
John Blaze
Pablo Moses and the Revolutionary Band destroyed Berkeley last night. Super tight, really nice vibes, Give Thanks

Great to hear! Looking forward to this one
July 07, 2014 08:42PM
*Please communicate time constraints for Mill Valley, the first and last show I went to last month was over before midnight and it was a Friday night sell out, pretty lame
July 11, 2014 09:15PM
Doors open at 8. Pablo Moses hits the stage at 10 and will probably be done not much later than 12 is my guess.
This is my first time at the venue but I understand it to be less of a club that runs til 2 and more of a concert hall. I am told it has the dopest soundsystem North of the Golden Gate. Excited to see Pablo on this stage
July 11, 2014 10:07PM
BOOM!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login