Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Tamlins @ Zodiacs in Petaluma July 8th, FREE SHOW!

Posted by Jolene 
The Tamlins @ Zodiacs in Petaluma July 8th, FREE SHOW!
July 08, 2014 03:19AM
Don't miss The Tamlins at Zodiacs in Petaluma tomorrow night, Tuesday July 8th. This free show begins at 10pm!
Re: The Tamlins @ Zodiacs in Petaluma July 8th, FREE SHOW!
July 08, 2014 07:37AM
We are gonna try make it, but sure wish it was starting earlier, would be there for sure if it was.... Suggest anyone who missed them at SNWMF and can make it should do so, I did read on the flyer that its a track show (always good to know that before you reach)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2014 07:46AM by Haile Bless.
July 08, 2014 02:11PM
They no-showed Santa Cruz Friday. Story is their whole tour was cancelled?
July 08, 2014 02:23PM
I was glad I checked the Don Quixotes website right before heading up to Felton. No explanation for the cancellation, however. Supposedly the were playing in LA on Saturday.
July 08, 2014 09:40PM
Wow they just left my place on the 4th to San Diego for a show at WBC on the 5th, and that's the last I've heard? I'll try and get some info from them. Bummer, hope they are ok, great group of guys.

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
July 08, 2014 11:23PM
We spoke with their manager yesterday and it sounds like the show is happening tonight. Hope to see some of you there!!
July 08, 2014 11:24PM
Awesome!

July 09, 2014 01:00AM
I spoke to the manger too, who didnt even know bout the Santa Cruz show! They will be there tonight, got into the area last night. She was planning to post something on here herself, but in case she doesnt get to it, wanted to lets ones know at least that much. Sometimes the artists get the blame, when they have nothing to do with it, and of course sometime that goes for the promoter too, as they say half the story never been told!

According to management, that Don Q. show was never confirmed and was only to her knowledge a possibility. I dont wanna get too involved in all this but will just point out that usually there is a 3rd party in management, promoter and ____________ so that seems to be where the confusion is coming in......seen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2014 02:38AM by Haile Bless.
July 09, 2014 01:11AM
Confirmed just now as well with management. Show a gwann! grinning smiley

July 09, 2014 01:18AM
Who made the booking at Don Quuxotes "Santa Cruz" show then, if their manager , didn't even know?
Surely the band and Manager don't want to hear about disappointed fans outside a no-show show.
Don Quixote has been around and is no fly by night demoter. So..... What really a gwaan?
July 09, 2014 01:37AM
Friday the 4th? They were at my place in Big Bear on their way to do the World Beat show in San Diego on Saturday the 5th? How would they have made that happen?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2014 01:38AM by Danny Crucial.
July 09, 2014 03:42PM
How'd it go? just got word that the WBC on the 5th was good.

July 09, 2014 07:18PM
The show was great last night! We had a lot of fun and the Tamlins are not only wonderful vocalists and performers but also so very friendly. I'll see if Bagga will come on later for a more full review, he's better at that than I. ;-)
July 09, 2014 08:22PM
thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login