Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

whats the best city or town in california to catch the most reggae shows/concerts?

Posted by Dondaren 
whats the best city or town in california to catch the most reggae shows/concerts?
August 13, 2014 10:14PM
Hey guys just was wondering what the best town or city to live in to catch the most artist?
Re: whats the best city or town in california to catch the most reggae shows/concerts?
August 13, 2014 10:45PM
In my humble opinion, northern california still orbits San Francisco, a music mecca. You have to travel north and south an hour or so sometimes to catch a show, from Santa Cruz to Sebastopol, Bolinas to Nevada City. It's all about the venue, and there are venues that book reggae all around here. There are some for sure in southern cali, but for reggae i think we have more.

Love that reggae!
Re: whats the best city or town in california to catch the most reggae shows/concerts?
August 13, 2014 11:02PM
If you saw the list that has been thru 19th in Fairfax, CA since 1997 you would be pretty impressed, but yeah, Santa Cruz thru Sebastapol is usually bumping with something
August 14, 2014 12:40AM
August 14, 2014 03:14AM
Yep, 19 Broadway is on the list, i've been really enjoying myself there. That Midnite show last month was great.

Love that reggae!
August 14, 2014 09:36PM
Moe's Alley in Santa Cruz
August 14, 2014 09:44PM
Hopmonk in Sebastopol does a great job getting talent regularly.
August 16, 2014 04:46AM
August 16, 2014 07:27PM
I am suprised to see the bay area get reggae acts like nobody else. Karribean cityin Oakland mostly….They somehow had Mavado this year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login