Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

john holt

Posted by Ras_Adam 
john holt
August 20, 2014 11:45AM
Brigadier Jerry wrote:
MORINING FB FAMILY: PLEASE HAVE A BLESSED DAY TODAY AND PRAY FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR OUR BROTHER AND LEGEND 'REGGAE SINGER' JOHN HOLT. IT WAS POSTED ON MY FB PAGE THIS MORNING THAT MR HOLT COLLAPSED ON STAGE WHILE PERFORMING IN LONDON @ THE ONE LOVE FESTIVAL. JAH PROTECTION BROTHER HOLT FROM YOUR FANS WORLDWIDE! Respect! Briggy
Re: john holt
August 20, 2014 10:58PM
Jah bless the brother, John Holt.
August 20, 2014 11:47PM
Apparently, he also came off stage for a while at his recent London
Gig at the indigo2 as he was feeling unwell :-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2014 12:58AM by BUCKET-HEAD.
August 22, 2014 10:27PM
Oh no, I hope John Holt is okay. I read on the One Love festival facebook page that John, even though not feeling well, didn't want to let his fans down, and performed anyway before collapsing. Hopefully he gets back to being healthy first before even thinking about performing live again. Here's to a speedy recovery to John Holt.
August 26, 2014 09:42PM
Dennis Alcapone wrote:
Greetings FB Family. Sir John Holt is not in the best of Health but He is not Dying. There is a lot of Rumour that He is in the Hospital that's not true John Holt is at His Sister Home resting as I post this. John is even thinking of going to the Carnival later as He got a relative that live near by. We all get sick from time to time and John is no exception. John Had a problem at the one love festival last week and went to the Hospital for precaution and was Discharge the same night. So we all can Pray for Him to get back to a Hundred Percent. One Love and plenty Blessings D A
October 22, 2014 05:15PM
Rest in POWER!

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login