Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Earthquake roll call

Posted by Sista Irie 
Earthquake roll call
August 24, 2014 04:48PM
Worried and wondering about all the dear friends I know in Cali. Lee, Daniel and many others...please check in and let us know wha gwaaan...if you can. Love and hugs
Re: Earthquake roll call
August 24, 2014 04:59PM
Hope everyone OKAY still
August 24, 2014 05:20PM
Got a nice jolt early this morning but rumours of California's demise are once again being overexposed in the mainstream media....
August 24, 2014 06:58PM
I'm about 10 miles from the epicenter. The vinyl is ok. I am ok. It was the most violent shaking from an earthquake I have ever felt.
August 24, 2014 08:52PM
We're 9 miles from epicenter. Aside from a few fallen items and shaken nerves we're ok! It's the most shaking I've ever felt from a quake as well. The scariest part for me though was the 10 minutes or so that I was trying to get ahold of my daughter who I just dropped off for her first year of college in SF.
August 24, 2014 09:50PM
Reprt from the eastbay... Didn't even feel the quake here in Berkeley, my brother hit me up at 9am from Vegas to check in and told me about the quake, I musta been out cold at 3am! I hit up the folks I know who live in Napa and Vallejo and they are a little shaken up but safe, my long time friend in Napa got it the worst.

More strength to the folks out that way.
Stay strong.
August 25, 2014 02:50AM
All good inna Marin, definitely shaking at 3 am, caught me off guard wondering..is this real. Nothing too wild but a good 30 sec. Or so. Little different with the baby in the other room, but he slept right through it! Protection over each one
August 25, 2014 03:21AM
Gave us a good shake in Bolinas, felt 1 aftershock too.. I can imagine it was intense in Napa, as I have experienced being in the epicenter of a 4.something in Aug. 15 years ago, and that was rattling for real, took me a while to get over that boom, as the earth cracked! Good reminder of JAH Almighty's power, humbling to say the least
August 25, 2014 03:29AM
we are in arcata..all good here
August 25, 2014 06:11AM
August 28, 2014 05:13AM
Felt nothing, spent the night in Oakland, cant believe felt nothing. anyways, everyone I knw is ok besides some glass falling down
August 28, 2014 09:31PM
I was in Fremont,was shaking for a good 15 seconds..
August 28, 2014 10:21PM
Horace Martin-Earthquakewinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login