Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tix?

Posted by Joyleaf 
tix?
April 12, 2004 05:00PM
can anybody tell me if tickets tend to sellout quikly or is there the slight possabilty that I can obtain my tix the Day the show begins? unfortunatly funds are tight right now, so any info would help.
Thanks!!!!
poppatop
Re: tix?
April 12, 2004 07:32PM
I thought that you could just drive up and get a ticket any time...
TR-808
April 12, 2004 08:18PM

until they sell out, if they do (which i don't has happened at this venue).

poppatop i got your message Saturday... will call you back again
April 12, 2004 08:26PM
Well as I recall, the Saturday show sold out in '02, and from the looks of this year's lineup, it will probably happen again but who knows. Better safe than sorry Joyleaf, but I'm sure you have at least another month to come up with the funds.
TR-808
April 12, 2004 08:33PM

> Better safe than sorry Joyleaf

right Daniel.. that was supposed to be my point too, but i took a wrong turn somewhere
April 12, 2004 09:55PM
Greetings
You can get tickets at the gate, lots of room at Angels Camp, more than Marysville venue. IT IS BETTER IF YOU GET TICKETS IN ADVANCE as you will not have to wait in the Tix. line. Remember You need to be there!! so we will see ya soon
Peace
One Love
africamix al

joyleaf
April 13, 2004 04:48PM
Thanks for all the great insight about the tix, guys! What about camping, when is the best time to arrive to get a decent site? I heard there isnt much shade in the camping area, and I'd like to try to get a smidge, even if its only in the morning. There's nothing worse than the hot sun beating down on you first thing in the AM.
Much love, Joyleaf
April 13, 2004 04:52PM
Joyleaf, if it's shade you are looking for I have one word for you: "Tarps". No matter what time you arrive, you probably won't have any shade at your site. About 1% of the people (at most) have shade, and getting it is not dependent on what time you arrive.
April 13, 2004 06:54PM
daniel - as you well know the shade is gone wednesday or thursday when the friends of vendors/bands/set-up crews/etc get them. first year at angels camp i walked up the road to check things out early friday morning. tents and camps were already set up in the camping area and, guess what, all in the shade. i really don't have a problem with that but just want to point it out.
April 13, 2004 07:27PM
If I recall correctly, there is a seperate area for Vendor Camping, for Staff Camping, for Band Camping, for alter-abled camping, and for general camping.

Maybe 1% of the general camping has shade. So unless you're working, disabled or vending, you probably won't get any shade no matter when you arrive.
jb welda
April 13, 2004 07:37PM
but remember, the entire place is in the shade at night!

one love
jah bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login