Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Artist Announcments - Soon Come!

Posted by Daniel 
New Artist Announcments - Soon Come!
January 17, 2015 04:24PM

More than a dozen roots reggae artists will be announced next week. Who do you most want to see included on this list...?
Re: New Artist Announcments - Soon Come!
January 17, 2015 05:00PM
Dezarie and Tanya Stephens

Love that reggae!
January 17, 2015 07:14PM
The big ship crew, beres Hammond, burning spear, Fiji, k'naan, tony Allen, protoje, chronixx, tony rebel, fanton mojah, Luciano, jahvinci, Everton blender, gentleman, alborosie, collie buds, and exco Levi.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 17, 2015 07:29PM
said it before and sayin it again, Ras Muhamad, Indonesia's Reggae Ambassador

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2015 07:30PM by Ras Danny.
January 17, 2015 07:35PM

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
January 17, 2015 09:10PM
Ijahman Levi!
eye popping smiley
January 17, 2015 10:45PM
Freddie MacGregor for sure! Also the man, Bobby Hustle.
January 18, 2015 01:47AM
Jah Mike
thumbs up
Freddie MacGregor for sure! Also the man, Bobby Hustle.
January 18, 2015 04:45AM
Chronixx, Jah9, Iba Mahr from afar, Dre Island, Exco Levi, Busy Signal, Mavado, Demarco, Dezirie, Queen Ifrica, The Gladiators, Everton Blender, Assassin/Agent Sasco...FORWARD!!!! One Love smoking smiley
January 18, 2015 05:28AM
Just gonna keep on hoping, one day the powers that be (or can help) will allow the sweet sweet sounds of Tiken Jah to bless this coast!!
January 19, 2015 06:31PM
Here is who I would like to see announced. First USA appearance would be nice.
RICHIE CAMPBELL

January 20, 2015 01:39AM
Midnite, Tribal Seeds, Chronixx, Nasio Fontaine, Kevin Kinsella, Trevor Felix, Ras Midas
January 20, 2015 02:04AM
Nasio Fontaine I would agree 100% Yes! as well as X front man JBB Kevin Kinsella would be cool love his new release. Martin Zobel and Soulrise would be cool they would rock that village stage nicely.
Bring back Windy City they were one of my all time treats love that dub!

Dj Yogi

Yogi's Picnic Basket
Heard live and direct
Monday's 12:00 PM - 2:00PM
88.9 FM KUCI
Irvine,CA
Streaming on www.kuci.org
Tunein radio Radioflag and I Tunes
rootsandriddims.kuci.org

Please show your support helping to end youth homelesness.
[reggaeforareason.org]
January 21, 2015 04:58PM
Something to look forward to tomorrow morning.....

January 21, 2015 05:03PM
I think I read on Facebook that you will announce 1⃣5⃣ additions. Is that correct Daniel?
January 21, 2015 05:19PM
16 to be precise Jahsiah, and all will be either roots or vintage reggae acts as well.....
January 21, 2015 06:50PM
Looking forward to tomorrow's announcements! I'm glad I have an official day/time so I can stop getting excited every time I log on in hopes that the announcements will be there! smiling smiley
January 21, 2015 06:54PM
I'm planning a surprise Father's Day trip for my dad and his girlfriend to experience their first reggae festival this summer, so I'm excited to see which artists will be performing so I can start secretly having them listen to some of the artists without them knowing they'll be going yet winking smiley

On a side note, does anyone know when one day passes go on sale/if they're online only? If I remember correctly it's sometime in April/May right? I want to buy physical tickets if possible to include with his gifts instead of a printout.
January 21, 2015 07:09PM
Still hoping for Max Romeo!
January 21, 2015 07:16PM
Single-day tickets went on sale on April 15th last year, and were only available online at at these selected independent ticket outlets. I hope to learn soon about when the 1-days will go on sale this year and whether they will be available at the same ticket outlets....
January 21, 2015 08:33PM
Hey, It's Thursday Jan 22 9 a.m. here in Guam already....where are the announcements?

Seriously, Im happy with whoever Warren and crew decide to bring. Since the early days of Marysville, I've never been disappointed.

Forward
Jah Son
January 21, 2015 09:48PM
January 21, 2015 10:24PM
Thanks for the info daniel!
January 21, 2015 10:56PM
Ooohhh...vintage reggae acts!

Love that reggae!
January 22, 2015 02:46AM
Looking forward. Would love to see Skarra Mucci, Exco Levi, Mellow Mood, Chronixx, Droop Lion & Gladiators, Lion D, Kelissa, Jah Sun (I think he'll be in Europe again tho), Micah Shemaiah, Hempress Sativa, Keida, Alborosie, Randy Valentine etc. etc. etc.. I could go on and on.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 04, 2015 06:25PM
The next round of announcements of artists to perform at SNWMF 2015 will come tomorrow morning. Stay tuned.....>!
February 05, 2015 10:25PM
What a lineup!!! Can't wait to see who plays friday night, plenty o candidates on the roster!

Love that reggae!
February 12, 2015 03:50AM
Can we get some dancehall artist to mix it up...please. That is all. Thank you.
February 13, 2015 02:11AM
I always look forward to the World Music on Friday night. Will there be more added? SNWMF introduced me to Amadou and Miriam amongst others. King Sunny Ade is on tour....
February 13, 2015 05:07PM
westafari

Beg you please people in charge! This notion is supported by many many!
I have string cheese hippie friends still wondering what hit them when the Japanese rulers hit the Dancehall last year , and still running their mixes.
I can only imagine what might happen if a current Dancehall star came to run things.
February 13, 2015 09:27PM
SCRoots
westafari

Beg you please people in charge! This notion is supported by many many!
I have string cheese hippie friends still wondering what hit them when the Japanese rulers hit the Dancehall last year , and still running their mixes.
I can only imagine what might happen if a current Dancehall star came to run things.

Agreed!
February 13, 2015 10:33PM
SCRoots

Yeah, I can imagine too.... the misplaced sense of entitlement, entourages, late starts, 15 minutes sets, horrible performances, endless pull-up and false starts, unconscious lyrics,

More Modern dancehall artistes will translate into one less attendee - me. I can handle a couple of these clowns at the fest - even I need to rest, but if there are too many of these no-talent jerks polluting the line-up, I will be gone with plenty of good memories to accompany me to life's finish line.
February 13, 2015 11:00PM
By my count there are 29 artists on the bill so far. The last two years there have been 35 artists on the bill, plus dancehall dj's. So it's pretty likely that there are about six more artists to be named. Last year there were 7 or 8 'world' acts, and this year i really only see 3 or so, so i'm thinking most of those six slots are gonna be world acts. Don't hold your breath on the dancehall artist, but if we're gonna have one make it saturday night so i can go rest for sunday morning. I'll be curious to see how the master scheduler avoids conflicts this year!

Love that reggae!
February 13, 2015 11:01PM
westafari

Like Nancy Reagan said, "JUST SAY NO!" (to stresshall).
February 14, 2015 12:43AM
Well maybe we will be short on world music artists this year and they will announce some modern conscious artists....under age 60..please?
February 14, 2015 06:56PM
Walter
SCRoots

Yeah, I can imagine too.... the misplaced sense of entitlement, entourages, late starts, 15 minutes sets, horrible performances, endless pull-up and false starts, unconscious lyrics,

More Modern dancehall artistes will translate into one less attendee - me. I can handle a couple of these clowns at the fest - even I need to rest, but if there are too many of these no-talent jerks polluting the line-up, I will be gone with plenty of good memories to accompany me to life's finish line.

Errr naah. Your generalizing too much. That's not what I am talking about. Who wants to see a clown or no talent jerk, not I .
It's funny you think there have been no talent jerk offs at Sierra Nevada where you got a rest break.WHO? I can't think of any remotely close to Dancehall artists that description fits who have played the festival . Is Fantan Mojah too much for you even? That's the only artist I can think in the last 5 years who came out with Dancehall energy and pull ups.
Maybe you had a CD put in your hand by a local hustler and thought they were playing the festival ? I'm having trouble recalling the"Dancehall" jerk off clowns who have graced the stage at our beloved festival.
February 15, 2015 06:59PM
jcom
westafari

I think your comment is out of touch. Blue Riddim Band is not around and Merciless & Lady Saw are not coming to stress you out.
Is this stress hall revival? Chronixx says here he is a product of the Dancehall and this looks like a dancehall show to me. ( he also buns dutty America right before his big tour.....Niice)

Chronixx, Kabaka Pyramid, Iba Mahr, Bugle, Exco Levi Live in Trenchtown

February 15, 2015 09:19PM
SCRoots
jcom
westafari

I think your comment is out of touch. Blue Riddim Band is not around and Merciless & Lady Saw are not coming to stress you out.
Is this stress hall revival? Chronixx says here he is a product of the Dancehall and this looks like a dancehall show to me. ( he also buns dutty America right before his big tour.....Niice)

Chronixx, Kabaka Pyramid, Iba Mahr, Bugle, Exco Levi Live in Trenchtown

This set alone would draw thousands and shut down snwmf more then the Marlee's a couple years ago.
February 15, 2015 10:35PM
Stresshall......short for , let me Stress more DanceHall. ......DANCEHALL< DANCEHALL......make y'all Dancehall...More Dance Y'all....More Danehall for all. Represent all kinds of reggae.
February 16, 2015 06:32PM
Please bring Pressure!!!
February 16, 2015 07:01PM
Reggabe
thumbs up
Please bring Pressure!!!
February 16, 2015 08:43PM
Jahsiah

This set alone would draw thousands and shut down snwmf more then the Marlee's a couple years ago.

i would really prefer artists that would NOT shut down snwmf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2015 08:45PM by mulligan.
February 16, 2015 08:53PM
SCRoots
Walter
SCRoots

Errr naah. Your generalizing too much. That's not what I am talking about. Who wants to see a clown or no talent jerk, not I .
It's funny you think there have been no talent jerk offs at Sierra Nevada where you got a rest break.WHO? I can't think of any remotely close to Dancehall artists that description fits who have played the festival . Is Fantan Mojah too much for you even? That's the only artist I can think in the last 5 years who came out with Dancehall energy and pull ups.
Maybe you had a CD put in your hand by a local hustler and thought they were playing the festival ? I'm having trouble recalling the"Dancehall" jerk off clowns who have graced the stage at our beloved festival.

SCRoots -- I see you working, but I never complained about SNWMF having too many Modern Dancehall acts - in fact, one of the reasons that I love this festival so much is that they tend to stay away from it in favor of old-school roots, ska, and acts from the early dancehall era (pre-2000). If that changes and SNWMF starts salting the line-up according to your wishes, then I'll stay home.

I love the early Dancehall era, it is the new school era that is lost on me (after 2000). I can't stand the whole "Gangsta Ras" scene. I am personally at odds with the glorification of violence, sexual misogyny, and the virulent anti-gay lyrics and attitudes that is so pervasive in Modern Dancehall. I fully acknowledge a certain inconsistency in my attitude -- there are many many examples of slack lyrics, violence and anti-homosexual lyrics in early dancehall music as well as in roots music, so I cherry pick a bit and ignore the rest.

Look, I am an old man and I realize that music, musical styles, and audiences evolve. I don't even consider Modern Dancehall to be reggae music. It has morphed into something else. Like all businesses, SNWMF will adapt to market forces. It is inevitable. Once those forces exert enough pressure (Pressure!) on SNWMF to load the lineup with Modern Dancehall artistes, I will no longer attend. SNWMF and its audience will have evolved to the point where it is no longer relevant to me. So be it. Such is life.

BTW, love a lot of Fantan Mojah's music because he has eschewed slackness and seems to dwell in a positive space.
February 17, 2015 01:02AM
Fanton Mojah, Chezidek, Lutan Fyah, Chronixx, Pressure, I-Wayne, Chuck Fenda, Jah Mason, Anthony B, etc.....

ALL modern dancehall artists who eschew violence and mysogeny.

Open your mind Walter!
February 17, 2015 01:46AM
Dub Syndicate
February 17, 2015 02:14AM
Walter, I kind of agree with you, but not totally. Speaking as an "old man" myself, I don't care for the sort of dancehall that you talk about, but as Reggabe points out, there are a LOT of conscious reggae/dancehall artists that bring really nice vibes. I like to keep an open mind.
February 17, 2015 02:24AM
I agree with Walter. These older roots artists will not be on this earth forever. We should appreciate them while they're still with us. We will miss them when they're gone! I don't follow all the music news. Why won't Burning Spear play at SNWMF? I've never had the chance to see him. sad smiley
February 17, 2015 03:50AM
mulligan
Jahsiah

I suppose you don't get what I'm saying here. These artist together would bring people to snwmf that normally might save their money for rotr. They are conscious, talented and new and I feel would make a fine Saturday headliner and in fact even better then the Marley camp. I say a reggae revival or vi or big ship crew is needed at snwmf. But that's just my thoughts.
February 17, 2015 02:06PM
Jahsiah
mulligan
Jahsiah

I suppose you don't get what I'm saying here. These artist together would bring people to snwmf that normally might save their money for rotr. They are conscious, talented and new and I feel would make a fine Saturday headliner and in fact even better then the Marley camp. I say a reggae revival or vi or big ship crew is needed at snwmf. But that's just my thoughts.

For real. As a matter of fact, I'm one of those people who would be there without question for that roots revival headliner or the VI showcase... But as it is, I'll definitely be skipping Sierra Nevada and attending ROTR, just like I did last year. For what it's worth, I also highly perfer the ROTR location over the Sierra Nevada grounds, as far as over all festival ambiance.

Reggae In the Hills has the best line up I've seen so far this year. Midnite, Bushman, Don Carlos, Kabaka Pyramid, Sister Carol... Less acts, more FIYA
February 17, 2015 04:52PM
Walter
SCRoots
Walter
SCRoots

SCRoots -- I see you working, but I never complained about SNWMF having too many Modern Dancehall acts - in fact, one of the reasons that I love this festival so much is that they tend to stay away from it in favor of old-school roots, ska, and acts from the early dancehall era (pre-2000). If that changes and SNWMF starts salting the line-up according to your wishes, then I'll stay home.

I love the early Dancehall era, it is the new school era that is lost on me (after 2000). I can't stand the whole "Gangsta Ras" scene. I am personally at odds with the glorification of violence, sexual misogyny, and the virulent anti-gay lyrics and attitudes that is so pervasive in Modern Dancehall. I fully acknowledge a certain inconsistency in my attitude -- there are many many examples of slack lyrics, violence and anti-homosexual lyrics in early dancehall music as well as in roots music, so I cherry pick a bit and ignore the rest.

Look, I am an old man and I realize that music, musical styles, and audiences evolve. I don't even consider Modern Dancehall to be reggae music. It has morphed into something else. Like all businesses, SNWMF will adapt to market forces. It is inevitable. Once those forces exert enough pressure (Pressure!) on SNWMF to load the lineup with Modern Dancehall artistes, I will no longer attend. SNWMF and its audience will have evolved to the point where it is no longer relevant to me. So be it. Such is life.

BTW, love a lot of Fantan Mojah's music because he has eschewed slackness and seems to dwell in a positive space.

Walter, I respect your opinion and thanks for the reasoning. I'm not feeling like a spring chicken myself and have watched this festival evolve over the past 15 years. Now that we're in Boonville it's the best in the West hands down. A lot of lovely artists that have formed some strong memories have moved on. Time marches on and the originators and foundation of the music are the foundation of the festival as well. Every year they are included and this epic lineup is no different ( so glad to have Ken Boothe and Big Youth back), and more important to feature as time moves on.
Salting the line up to my wishes is a misconception of yours, there's no salt or eggs. I'm not calling for slackness that you are associating modern dancehall with.
I wonder if A. You checked the clip B. You consider that reggae music
There is no pressure to load the lineup with modern dancehall artists , it never happens . Instead inevitable market forces have had Wasted noise as headliners to aid ticket sales. If your loving Fantan Mojahs music there are 100 + artists to be open to the good works they are doing. I think artists cross over into many styles of reggae they were raised on and if it's not slack you should check it out. Btw Fantan Mojah eschewing slackness , interesting example as he is catching bun from some for being tight pants rasta and saying in interviews no one should give him @#$%& because the tight pants are for the ladies and him no care how much bun him get the ladies love tight pants.
I think of Pressure as a singer for the ladies for the most part not modern dancehall , but he has different styles. It's like Kenyatta "Culture" Hill , a hip hop generation youth with nuff dancehall influence and now singing his fathers songs mostly. No one saying " no Kenyatta he's a modern dancehall artist".
I'm not calling for the gangsta ras Munga Honorable , just some upful positive modern dancehall artists of which there are soo very many.
It's hard to label modern artists sometimes. Warrior King is modern roots music and hard to categorize him as modern dancehall, many people would love to see him perform again. Yet " no man can live without a woman....... I and I bun out all aya aya ayes".
Just calling for some modern dancehall artists with positive lyrics to come mash down the place. That's Jr. Gong as well yah? Yah can't skip the festival because Gongzilla is playing.

Jahsiah,
It's not like ROTR does any better of a job booking modern Dancehall. 1 maybe 2 artists a year. I don't think Natural Black despite trimming his locks and proclaiming he wants to record dancehall tunes now to make more money because roots music isn't making him the money is modern dancehall, or very roots. But yeah that was a good set he played 2 years ago. In my opinion the rotr lineup has not been as diverse or good as Sierra in quite some time.
February 17, 2015 07:23PM
deanderson
I agree with Walter. These older roots artists will not be on this earth forever. We should appreciate them while they're still with us. We will miss them when they're gone! I don't follow all the music news. Why won't Burning Spear play at SNWMF? I've never had the chance to see him. sad smiley

No one is saying that they dont appreciate the older roots artists. SNWMF always does an awesome job bringing the legends and it is very much appreciated. I am 28 years old and have had the privilage to see Toots, Steel Pulse, Jimmy, Third World, etc. multiple multiple times. I can only imagine this is multiplied many times over for those of you who have graced this earth longer than I. So when I see a lineup of Steel Pulse, Jimmy Cliff, and Third World I can't help but yawn....Where is the orginality? These acts are on the "summer festival circuit" EVERY YEAR.....I realize this makes it easier for booking and whatnot - I believe someone above said that SNWMF has a relationship with the artist's booking people and this is why they come year after year - if this is true than this is just laziness and very unprofessional for a world class event like SNWMF.....Come on lets get some Yutes in the mix, holding down a night spot! No one is talking about Gangster Rastas - conscious uptempo reggae! Lets GOOOOOOOOOO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2015 08:36PM by GlobalMeds707.
February 17, 2015 08:29PM
agree with globalmed707....although I've probably said it 707 times. Same old recycled reggae lineup. Live SNWMF and ROTR, and the NW have 30 names in a hat and they each draw 12 names out for the year. Bring new acts. After 20 years I have seen some of them 45 times....Please bring one new, fresh artist...
February 17, 2015 08:37PM

Please bring one new, fresh artist...

When was the last time you saw Pentateuch out here?
When was the last time you saw Hempress Sativa out here?
When was the last time you saw No-Maddz out here?
When was the last time you saw Jesse Royal out here?
When was the last time you saw Nattali Rize & Notis out here?
When was the last time you saw Ras Muhamad out here?

These are ALL new artists who have not been 'in the hat' before.....
February 17, 2015 09:06PM
Daniel

BOOM
February 18, 2015 12:07AM
How about Iqulah Rastafari on the main stage?! His last performances have been wicked!
February 18, 2015 02:11AM
Silly walks discotheque
February 18, 2015 04:28AM
Daniel

Umm Daniel, he asked for one. Stop being an over achiever.

As one who clearly promotes new and upcoming artists, I can confidently say that SNWMF supports the cause. Anything else?

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 19, 2015 06:28AM
Love both rotr and snwmf.
Saw protoje at snwmf two years ago- great show . Now huge fan.
Never would have heard of him or understood his music without that.
That Korean world music band was tight that year too. Where you gonna see that?
Rotr- chronnix & kabaka. Was nice j boog too. All new stuff. Point is go in with eyes open.
I saw steel pulse in 79 with Peter tosh. Would love to see me again!
Yet, I prefer smaller less renowned artists. Get me some VI! Reemah was great at rotr a few years back.
Would Love to see midnite added!!! Cmon
More roots, more conscious!
Gonna see chronnix Tuesday and not sure how much dancehall style to expect. Prefer roots above all, but new roots is best
Blessings.
February 19, 2015 06:17PM
Sense
Gonna see chronnix Tuesday and not sure how much dancehall style to expect. Prefer roots above all, but new roots is best
Blessings.

chronnix music is 98% one drop style.. so not sure where you people get this chronixx is a 'dancehall' artist.

i think california people have this skewed sense of what 'dancehall' means. if we we are talking musical style of Jamaican music, then to most on this forum dancehall is anything after 1985.
February 19, 2015 06:48PM
Why won't Burning Spear play at SNWMF? I've never had the chance to see him

hard to have sympathy for you Dean unless you are very young or lived in Antarctica for the past 30 years. Spear's touring schedule was so extensive for so many consecutive years on a global scale, I think I accidentally saw him about 20 times...I mean the man turns 70 this year..from 1945 until this time Spear burn...All kidding aside, sure wish you couldv'e seen burning experience..maybe yet

But I say... Some Never Even Plant yet want to Reap,
If you run, be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm on my own
Now I'm left alone..
February 19, 2015 07:14PM
bigvein
Sense
Blessings.

chronnix music is 98% one drop style.. so not sure where you people get this chronixx is a 'dancehall' artist.

Chronixx is not a dancehall artist per se but not 98% one drop either. He said from stage " I'm a youth/product of the Dancehall " (Chronicle) before busting into a dancehall selection as well as running the chorus from Gongzilla's new jump up chune. ! BV where do you think JR. gong fits " Dancehall" , 98% one drop , Titan of reggae?
It's hard to categorize these youths who came up being influenced by many styles!

i think california people have this skewed sense of what 'dancehall' means. if we we are talking musical style of Jamaican music, then to most on this forum dancehall is anything after 1985.
Yes , a majority probably. Some California people appear to have a skewed sense of what reggae means as well with "Cali reggae" or "Poly reggae" popularity here.
( I can't see Iba Mahr opening for a Poly act in JA).
February 19, 2015 07:53PM
yeah.. i am half poly(tongan) and cant stand poly reggae... nothing about those sunny island, lovey dovey lyrics appeal to me..
i guess my spirit is more in-tune with the struggles and story of my african side..

SCRoots
bigvein
Sense
Blessings.

Chronixx is not a dancehall artist per se but not 98% one drop either. He said from stage " I'm a youth/product of the Dancehall " (Chronicle) before busting into a dancehall selection as well as running the chorus from Gongzilla's new jump up chune. ! BV where do you think JR. gong fits " Dancehall" , 98% one drop , Titan of reggae?
It's hard to categorize these youths who came up being influenced by many styles!

Yes , a majority probably. Some California people appear to have a skewed sense of what reggae means as well with "Cali reggae" or "Poly reggae" popularity here.
( I can't see Iba Mahr opening for a Poly act in JA).
February 20, 2015 12:37AM
I agree. I have gone to SNWMF since the Angel Camp days because they always had the artist that I wanted to see. This year is different. What happened to the good old days with the headliners at night that you couldn't wait to see perform....The fifth Element Crew, Capleton, Anthony B, Gentleman, Alberosie.... the list goes on. So far this year I haven't got excited about anyone. Is it because I'm not 60 years old and plan on setting up shade and a chair all day at the big stage? I love SNWMF but would hope they would tend to the younger generation that grew up with these artist. Nothing but respect to the people that put this together but I cant be the only one feeling this way.
February 22, 2015 07:09PM
Daniel...always the wise guy....now i know who to watch thanks....anyways stir it up.....CaliRoots festival has Chronixx and Collie Buddz with their steel pulse. reggae in the hills has Bushman, Kabaka pyramid, midnite, with their don carlos,. ..seeing new artists is how you get into these artists. If have never heard Third World. Seeing them without Bunny is not going to get u started on them. But we all agree SNWMF always has the best Phorum. Just pushing it a bit to try to get one of these type of performers.
February 23, 2015 02:36PM
don't sleep on Ras Muhamad.

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
February 24, 2015 07:12PM
Since Ras Muhamed is coming, how about bringing Sara Lugo from Germany as well?
March 03, 2015 08:24AM
I'm going to expand on what I meant when I said bring more dancehall artist. I also meant bring more artist that really bring the fire!!! I hate it when it's 11 pm, Saturday night, and someone is singing a lullaby...the bowl becomes an exodus. The only time I have seen the bowl full to the brim at 11 pm is when Buju, Damian, and Fantan played. All the other times, the place is half full. Bring the flipping fire!!!!
March 03, 2015 01:31PM
Yeah high energy because Fantan Mojah was/is by no means dancehall but came with straight righteous FIRE!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login