Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mail order

Posted by Pale Ryder 
Pale Ryder
Mail order
April 12, 2004 08:53PM
Has anyone got their mail order tickets yet? Mine seem to be soon come......
Re: Mail order
April 12, 2004 10:10PM
They are being sent out mid April, so I would expect them in the next 7-10 days.
Pale Ryder
April 12, 2004 10:42PM
Thankyou Mr. Zion, do I know you. For some odd reason, I feel like I know you man....I had to cover Steves, and Nicks asses this year on tickets, so I was hoping that my order of three would not be screwed up......Can't wait for the fest mon!
April 13, 2004 01:14AM
No worries, just make sure you fill your saddlebags up with all the right gear and we'll be camping in style. Stevo and I both have a canopy and tables so shade is set. Also since Cin isn't goin this year I will have an extra lounge chair if you need one. Got a great cooler for this year, I will again provide all the nice organic produce for my famous sandwiches we eat every year, just bring the tunes and a stove for cooking, (I think stevo might have one if you don't). Is nick bringing his motor scooter again this year? that was great to get around on. Also, let's plan on camping in the same area this year as last. I will need to hitch a ride from Napa from one of you this year since Cin will be using the car we cruise up north in. That about covers it, can't wait to see ya rasta!
ForwardZion..................
Pale Ryder
April 13, 2004 04:27PM
Yes I mon, I am not sure who is driving this year, me or Nick, but Nick and I are trying to get Monday off, so we can stay and chill after Sunday night. I hope Nick drives, I am leaning towards that so we can have the scooter again. I am looking forward to those sandos ya make, Ital! Don't worry about the saddlebags, they will be filled with nuff nuff meditation!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login