Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Admiral Bailey - Not going to see him in US for a while

Posted by westafari 
Admiral Bailey - Not going to see him in US for a while
March 05, 2015 05:31PM
He tried to use a fake name to get a passport. Not good.

[reggaefestivalguide.com]
Re: Admiral Bailey - Not going to see him in US for a while
March 06, 2015 03:14AM
Yeah white folks cross every border and brown folks get arrested locally on their block and worse.
Reggae music tells the story.
Listen up children.
We have to speak basic because confusion is spreading in this time as a campaign.
March 06, 2015 04:30AM
strikkly
Yeah white folks cross every border and brown folks get arrested locally on their block and worse.
Listen up children.
We have to speak basic because confusion is spreading in this time as a campaign.

What?? PEOPLE cross borders when they have legal passports and the other county allows them in. I live in WA state, go to Canada often and have had plenty of friends not allowed across the border with passports in hand. A.B. was trying to use a fake name/identity to get a passport which is a pretty stupid idea for anyone of any race. Reggae music tells a lot of stories but I don't know of the kind that tells that story? The f'd-up struggle of the black race is real and present each and every day, I just don't see how your statement relates to this story.
March 10, 2015 11:11PM
I should start a "jam band" called Strikkly Stoopid.
March 11, 2015 05:02AM
strikkly
Listen up children.

ok.. so why dont you start correcting the situation and put your money where your mouth is..
take you and your family back to europe now!! thieves and outlaws the whole lot of you.. i expect the deed to your house, and access to all your financials, all signed over to me(actually any black person will do) by end of week. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE OWE REPARATIONS AND THEY ARE DUE NOW!!!!

lets face it.. i love reggae music as much as the rest.. i find comfort in the soothing melodies and lyrics.. i am captivated by the basslines.. but this whole white man is the devil bit is getting hilarious.. especially coming from a lily white suburbanite as yourself.. people burning out white man this, white man that, and most shouting this cant even stay out in the sun more than 10mins.

but really, let me help you out.. , you are playing yourself with this whole white black panther dress you put on.. it just sounds stupid.. it really does..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2015 05:04AM by bigvein.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login