Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keith and Tex to perform at 2nd annual Seattle International Reggae Festival!

Posted by Nathan Ranking 
Keith and Tex to perform at 2nd annual Seattle International Reggae Festival!
July 09, 2015 12:09AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Keith and Tex will be performing at the 2nd Annual Seattle International Reggae Festival on August 22nd! Also performing : Sister Nancy, Winston Jarrett, Jah Bouks, Big Mountain and more!
Re: Keith and Tex to perform at 2nd annual Seattle International Reggae Festival!
July 14, 2015 06:20PM
Anyone attend last years? Looks like its going to be outside this time. Looks like ill be heading up from Portland!

2015:

Johnny Osbourne
Sister Nancy
Jah Bouks
Papa Michigan
Winston Jarret
JR Holt (Tribute to John Holt)

Many more..

Thanks,

J

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 06:46PM by s3izone.
Re: Keith and Tex to perform at 2nd annual Seattle International Reggae Festival!
July 14, 2015 06:53PM
Yes, I was in attendance last year and the music was great. It was indoor on a 80+ degree day, so this year being outdoor at a park sounds so much better. Looking forward to it.
July 14, 2015 10:53PM
I heard there is no alcohol allowed at the venue..,?

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
July 18, 2015 08:53PM
Just t let everyone know.. Johnny Osbourne will NOT be performing. Keith and Tex took his place due to a double booking. Still hope to see you all there!
July 18, 2015 10:56PM
Awesome news!
August 15, 2015 11:31PM
Looks like a great lineup, enjoy! Wish we had something like this up here in Vancouver!

Fat City Vinyl & Music Blog

YouTube vinyl channel: video: [www.youtube.com]
August 16, 2015 02:03AM
s3izone
Anyone attend last years? Looks like its going to be outside this time. Looks like ill be heading up from Portland!

2015:

Johnny Osbourne
Sister Nancy
Jah Bouks
Papa Michigan
Winston Jarret
JR Holt (Tribute to John Holt)

Many more..

Thanks,

J

Got room in your vehicle for one more? I'd love to see Sister Nancy again.
August 19, 2015 12:58AM
@jahmike PM sent
August 23, 2015 09:57PM
Did anyone here make it to this? Any reviews etc.?

Fat City Vinyl & Music Blog
August 24, 2015 12:43AM
I went for the first part of the day but really didn't get to see most of the artists cuz I had to leave @ 530. It started late as per normal for a reggae event, wasn't well attended but prolly more than last year. The venue has some real potential, beautiful setting with great views and natural acoustics so I thought the sound was good. I'm pretty sure most, possibly all the artists showed. Hopefully Al (Caribbean blue pro.) can promote a bit more and get some more support from the northwest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login