Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jacob Miller sons?

Posted by akee123 
Jacob Miller sons?
August 14, 2015 08:36PM
Does anyone have info if Jacob Miller has any children still alive. I had read one of his sons died with him in car crash.
Re: Jacob Miller sons?
August 15, 2015 02:00PM
Fantan Mojah is his son I believe.
August 15, 2015 07:42PM
strikkly
Fantan Mojah is his son I believe.

Well, that would be interesting, I've never heard that before and I can't find it referenced anywhere. I did find out this Maxi Priest is his first cousin and that Fantan's birth name is Owen Moncrieffe.
August 16, 2015 03:48AM
Perhaps when man say son of jacob miller thats a sign of pride and militancy.
Fantan Mojah definitely has a super hard tune on the ______ riddim where he says "son of jacob miller,,,,"
August 16, 2015 05:55AM
theyre not related... as far as I know jacob miller doesnt have any children that are musicians or singers

Respect Same Way
August 16, 2015 06:58PM
I've been under the impression for years that Fanton is the son of Killer Miller. He mentions "My Daddy" in his live shows. But who knows.
August 16, 2015 07:25PM
thats a joke Mr P... fantan uses that nonsense for free publicity
for a while he was even wearing ripped up shirts that are way too small just like the Killer... nowadays hes wearing tights and scarfs
August 16, 2015 08:37PM
Taken from a United Reggae article...

Because of his robust vocals, physique, stage persona, appetite for life and passion for his Rastafarian faith, a myth began to spread that he was the biological son of reggae icon Jacob Miller. Actually, the 37-year-old singer/songwriter does see himself as the spiritual son of Jacob Miller, who died tragically in a vehicle accident in 1980 at age 27.

“Throughout the world, they say that I am the son of Jacob Miller,” said Mojah. “In Jamaica, people say, I know you are the son of Jacob Miller because you move like Jacob; you act like Jacob. Even big guys from Jacob Miller’s time told me that I look like I could be his son.”

- See more at: [unitedreggae.com]
August 18, 2015 03:09AM
Wikipedia says he's Maxi Priest cousin. Whoops. Says that above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2015 03:10AM by westafari.
August 18, 2015 03:22AM
Wow interesting!!!!
August 19, 2015 09:34PM
Very interesting indeed!! Thanks for the info.
August 19, 2015 11:33PM
He's chubby so it must be Jacob Millers son!! lol
August 20, 2015 02:17AM
spliffp
He's chubby so it must be Jacob Millers son!! lol

How bout these two?! He's getting kinda chubby eye popping smiley LOL kidding, kidding, I'm just kidding! feeling red smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login