Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tuff Lion

Posted by bluesman200 
Tuff Lion
September 24, 2015 02:27AM
Tuff Lion (aka Russ Williams) just posted this on his Facebook account. I was a little unsure of what exactly it means. I really enjoy his recordings and he was really nice to me at club a long time ago.

"Change has set upon me in such a way that I cannot ignore, delay, postpone or deny it. I bid you all a very sincere farewell and much love for all that you have given Man over the years. I ask you all to believe that I sincerely apprecialove the interest and attention you have given to the works of Man for longer than I could have imagined. Many may not agree or overstand what is about to happen but I can assure you that I am under the direction of a Higher Power and that is where I put Man trust in to lead and guide Man to the right. Jah bless us all... To the "real" friends that are with me now, from then,,, I say, Holy, Perfect and Natural Love for-Iver more! Yes, a "change is gonna come"
Re: Tuff Lion
September 24, 2015 05:13AM
I was a bit perplexed by this posting as well...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
September 24, 2015 11:40AM
I better give him a call.

Love that reggae!
September 24, 2015 04:24PM
I already tried Nomo, think he might be in Europe still, though he was suppose to forward mid month, let me know if you get though. Danny I feel same way and its been on my mind from I read it. Just sending him abundant Love n Blessings and trusting JAH to lead n guide him, as he say.
September 24, 2015 08:16PM
Yes, please do share if anyone finds out the meaning of this post. Tuff Lion is much loved by the GUAM posse, and we miss him every day.

Jah Son
September 24, 2015 09:51PM
i got a video of one of his performances in the Netherlands with Iba. Maybe he's moving to europe!

Love that reggae!
September 24, 2015 09:55PM
He has been in Europe since mid/late July, was suppose to be returning to East Coast mid Sept. I dont think moving to Europe would cause him to write a message like that, its something else, bigger than that? (weather or not he is moving)
September 25, 2015 05:16AM
I think he may be back in the US. I called him today to reason about that fb post, but got a message saying his mailbox was full. About 10 minutes after my call, I got a call back from his phone, but when I picked it up I got no answer except background noise. It must've been a "pocket dial." Left him a text on that line. I'll keep trying to reach him.
September 25, 2015 05:21AM
Yes, he's back in the US. From what I heard from a mutual bredren is that he will not pursue solo artist works anymore but still will be involved in the music.
September 25, 2015 06:01PM
Our beloved Tuffy is quite fine, just moving forward to the next chapter of his journey, with greater overstanding....
Jah bless him on the trod!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login