Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome to Jamrock Cruise

Posted by westafari 
Welcome to Jamrock Cruise
December 04, 2015 03:30AM
Bay Area represent. Getting on my plane flight now from SFO to MIA. If someone wants a photo of an artist, let me know. Mad loves and long live JA Reggae. Boom!!!
Re: Welcome to Jamrock Cruise
December 04, 2015 04:00PM
Sizzla! DJ Green B said she thought he was going to be on the boat!
December 04, 2015 05:52PM
Rossta8
Sizzla! DJ Green B said she thought he was going to be on the boat!

Really?!? I have been surprised he wasn't listed on the bill last year or this year, esp. since he can't get into the US. I will be on board next year for sure.
December 04, 2015 07:10PM
Green B on Facebook said she heard a rumor Sizzla might join and be onboard. I have no clue if it has happened or is happening.
December 12, 2015 12:36AM
Sizzla was NOT on the boat. I hung out with Green B on the beach in Ocho Rios for a few hours.

J Boog was on the boat and sang with Tarrus
Spragga Benz was on the boat and sang with King Jammy and Stephen
Mr. Williams was on the boat and sang King Jammy

Best show and smallest venue I have ever been to. Hands down!!!
December 13, 2015 10:25PM
Yes, Westafari is correct.

This was truly the single most incredible experience of my life. It all began hanging out in the artist lounge at the cruise terminal. It just got better after that, with fantastic performances, great sound system, the most amazing people from all over the world, good vibes each and every day, great good, clean comfortable rooms, and scoring all-access passes!

Would I go next year? I'd love to but probably not, as NOTHING will top this particular experience for me, ever. Also, I'm not too keen on a larger ship with twice the crowd capacity. The Pearl was perfect in that it never felt crowded at any time.

Bless up to all the incredible people I met.
December 14, 2015 05:21AM
On the first cruise Shinehead joined King Jammys after a few songs and MCd/DJd the rest of the set. It was an epic performance by him. around 2am or so, Damian came out and battled him. Shinehead mashed him down. Wasn't a very serious battle. Shinehead was in epic form though. then Elephant Man came up and gave it a try too. Shinehead was king that night.
December 14, 2015 06:50PM
Sizzla was on the first of the two cruises this year however he did not perform at all.
December 14, 2015 10:24PM
SIzzla seems very quiet these days as far as live performances. Anyone know when the last time he played in the USA? He is really the only dancehall artist I want to see these days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login