Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[ot] snoop lion update?

Posted by Ras_Adam 
[ot] snoop lion update?
December 20, 2015 12:58AM
not sure if this is legit
I wish him well in his search

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2015 01:20AM by Ras_Adam.
Re: [ot] snoop lion update?
December 20, 2015 01:26AM
What happens when that business about eating swine comes up???
December 20, 2015 03:02AM
Indeed it is soothing stuff. The Quran is beautiful when read and recited, otherworldly even. The dictates are soothing when followed and it is a very comprehensive thing which brings the overall strong spiritual and lifestyle vibe.
I wish him the best looking for his truth and peace in Islam. Indeed he has been searching profusely and they say that is what makes the spiritual man.
Best of wishes for Snoop where his path takes him. Seems a humble and genuine man to me.
December 23, 2015 04:17PM
scored 2 VIP passes to snoop's show in pdx last night at the crystal ballroom.

talk about a great, entertaining show. feel bad for any that didn't roll through due to the BS show he put on at the roseland previously. last night was just so good.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
December 23, 2015 05:37PM
Ras_Adam
not sure if this is legit
I wish him well in his search

I suspect anything that is posted on the internet. Anyone with mediocre photoshop skills could make a photo like that and post it. He could be reading a menu or a High Times magazine. So I'll wait to hear from Snoop himself on the subject, if he cares to make that part of his life public business.
December 23, 2015 07:52PM
Old news?

December 23, 2015 08:32PM
he also "embraced" rastafari, and rastas shun the swine too, so maybe we all know how this will go...

not here to judge a next one's faith, just to say the man can ENTERTAIN on a very high level. pun intended

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
December 23, 2015 09:15PM
mosquito killer
he also "embraced" rastafari, and rastas shun the swine too, so maybe we all know how this will go...

not here to judge a next one's faith, just to say the man can ENTERTAIN on a very high level. pun intended smoking smiley

m.

I'd have to agree. Based on the one and only time I seen Snoop, around 2005-6 something like that, @ the bill graham....
I was upset that I missed the opening act, Junior Gong, but Snoop put on a stellar performance, and gave props to the bay by having Too Short, E40 and Rappin 4Tay come on stage for a song.
Snoop, and DjQuik, to a greater extent, as well as few other "hip hop" artists put on a damn good show.
Musically, more on point than (insert almost any of the top dancehall artists at the moment), the message may not be there, unfortunately, but def musically inclined...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2015 09:16PM by Collie4Nyah.
December 23, 2015 10:33PM
Did he play any snoop lion songs or just his rap stuff MK? I would like to see him live someday as you said he is an entertainer.
December 24, 2015 01:57AM
no he didn't but he ended the night riffing on marley's "jammin" and it was nice.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
December 24, 2015 07:05AM
walter, i always love your input and couldn't agree more. in fact, if you look closely at the top finger in that "photograph" it just looks plain funky.

it doesn't change a thing about how much fun i had at his concert; can't take those vibes away. i don't even know snoop or hip hop really, but i know VIBES.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
December 24, 2015 11:13AM
Snoop has shown respect for Islam over the years... I don't know if it's just respect or interest in accepting it... But from all accounts of people I know who've known or worked with Snoop he's a sincere guy with a good heart. If he's decided to embrace Islam that would be a great positive step - but also a personal one. As Walter pointed out, a lot gets posted on the internet so it'd be best to wait for something from the man himself.
December 26, 2015 07:23PM
....that top finger looks like he bleach just one makes five fingers.....plus a thumb........I think we have found the 6 finger-man...you killed my father, prepare to die
December 27, 2015 09:29AM
randomguy2u
....that top finger looks like he bleach just one makes five fingers.....plus a thumb........I think we have found the 6 finger-man...you killed my father, prepare to die

"Come now, we are men of action. Lies do not become us." -- the dread pirate Roberts.

Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can fuss.
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss… I think he like to scream at us.
Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no harm.
Fezzik: He’s really very short on charm.
Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?
July 14, 2016 01:51AM

Muritala Fatai wrote:
Allahu akbar!! He was popularly known as snoop dog before, but now he has converted to a real Muslim, his new name is Sulaimon Saheed, he has memorized more than 20 surahs of the quran may ALLAHU guide on his new religion, AMIN.
July 14, 2016 02:23PM
He is really good live, I have seen Snoop Dogg a few times... But I do not recognize Snoop Lion as anything, that move was seriously pathetic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login