Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Franti @spearhead/Burning Spear

Posted by Bojok1 
Franti @spearhead/Burning Spear
January 28, 2004 06:36PM
I Just checked the artist line-up and i seen Michael Franti and Spearhead and Burning Spear on the line-up cards.Tell me it's real. Seems like some of the headliners are coming up. Franti and Spearhead put on an awesome show at rotr last year. if you havn't seen them take it from me, lots of energy a must see. And of course The man in the hills allways knows how to put on a show. If anyone is having trouble finding out if they are on the card try going to the artist lineup and clicking on Winston jarrets name and then check out the line up card. Hope it's true. ONE LOVE, PEACE, ROB
Re: Franti @spearhead/Burning Spear
January 28, 2004 08:28PM
I saw the same thing too, but it isnt there anymore. so who knows?
January 29, 2004 06:04AM
Well it seems like they took it off the SNWMF web site. Even Michael inna Mad town said he seen it so i know it was there and i know what i saw.I guess they can't give us everything at once. They have to build our antisipation. Well let me start a good rumor and throw there names in a hat and hope we do get to see Michael Franti and Spearhead and Burning Spear. PEACE, ONE LOVE, ROB.........
jb welda
January 29, 2004 12:32PM
you may have seen a test version of the site accidently. accidents will happen. all things are possible and open at the moment, its early in the game.

one love
jah bill
January 31, 2004 02:02PM
Michael Franti & Spearhead are confirmed.
Ann
January 31, 2004 04:01PM
Sweet, I always enjoy Spearhead and that means they might be getting Burning Spear too. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
January 31, 2004 06:02PM
The rumor is a good rumor . WHISPER , WHISPER.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login