Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PEACEMAKERS

Posted by Haile Bless 
PEACEMAKERS
July 05, 2016 01:06AM
Thought it was a good day/time (when is it not) to share this Lovely message and footage from this years SNWMF (thanks Nomo)! Raspect all the Peacemakers out there sharing LOVE, be it personal or global - "warmongers no matter how yuh check it, mi nah war with you" Acoustic version already out, full recording coming soon.....

Re: PEACEMAKERS
July 06, 2016 08:48PM
love this! mi nah war wit You!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
July 09, 2016 03:13AM
Please look into the works of this upcoming artist and see for yourself what value he brings to humanity via the world of music. I am honored to stand united with his talent and vizion for it is of a beneficial nature to us all. I present that Lee Tafari is a genuine singer/songwriter with a purpose and I salute and applaud him for all of his efforts to reach people with his art, even on a one-to-one basis! The song "Peacemakers" is being produced at a furious pace to meet the projected international release date and we are all hoping that it will be embraced by the world as strongly as it was received at this years SNWMF appearance. Up-Up Massive! ~ TUFF LION (taken from a post he made on fb)
July 12, 2016 10:35PM
News from Haile Bless!
Well Santa Cruz massive, we thought we'd seal up di trinity for the Summer and do 1 final set AcousticLee at The Jerk House. This Saturday starting at Noon-ish on the patio, do join us and share some Good vibes n company, Music, Jamaican food n drink... its Free to listen, but do support chef Robert, Aaron Bistrin and his partners, at this cute n lovely establishment, as well as the merchandise table smiling smiley Please Share this n help us spread di word, as its short notice,Thanks n see ya'll soon, Peace n Love!

July 21, 2016 03:12AM
One more opportunity not to miss!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login