Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mellow Mood Vids?

Posted by Mikey J. 
Mellow Mood Vids?
July 13, 2016 06:49PM
I have seen the four of their performance and press interview that Lloyd Stanbury posted of on the YouTube and a couple other videos of the Paolo Baldini's DubFiles performance. Does anyone else have videos or links to videos of their performances at SNWMF? I have been waiting for over four years to see them live and was so bummed I couldn't make it up to Boomville. I was also really surprised that they flew all the way to the states for their debut and only had a one off booking.
Re: Mellow Mood Vids?
July 14, 2016 03:30PM
I talked to Paolo Baldini at the festival and he said that they were to begin a tour (Mellow Mood and himself) of Italy pretty quickly after SNWMF. So I'm not sure if his one off booking had to do with tour dates or the fact that they are a relatively new act in the eyes of the US reggae community.

Be well,

eric v
AJ
July 15, 2016 02:02PM
Mikey J.
I was also really surprised that they flew all the way to the states for their debut and only had a one off booking.

I believe they had shows in South America and Mexico before coming to SNWMF. I saw their schedule somewhere on the internet before SNWMF.
So Boonville might have been their last stop before heading back to Italy.

Ciao!
July 15, 2016 03:09PM
AJ
Mikey J.
I was also really surprised that they flew all the way to the states for their debut and only had a one off booking.

I believe they had shows in South America and Mexico before coming to SNWMF. I saw their schedule somewhere on the internet before SNWMF.
So Boonville might have been their last stop before heading back to Italy.

Ciao!

This is correct. They went back to Italy on Monday I believe. I saw a picture of the brothers on Tues or Wed back home at a pub drinking a Sierra Nevada beer with the caption saying how much they missed the festival already. Thought it was pretty cool.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login