Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ROTR Stream?

Posted by Mikey J. 
ROTR Stream?
August 02, 2016 07:23PM
Anyone know if ROTR will stream the performances like they did last year?
Re: ROTR Stream?
August 02, 2016 09:41PM
Reggae on the River
There will be a live audio stream by kmud.org Friday through Sunday and a live video stream on youtube Thursday thru Sunday.
August 02, 2016 10:15PM
live stream + sizzla = fyah!

(warning: device used for streaming may melt or explode due to the energy mr. collins brings to the stage!)

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
August 02, 2016 10:51PM
Big ups for the info! Love live streams these days. Obviously it's not as good as being there in person but it's awesome to enjoy fests in the comfort of your home.
August 02, 2016 11:12PM
I'm going to ROTR this year for the first time since 2006. I was very grateful there was a live stream a couple years back when Natural Black performed. Would've be great to finally see him but it was nice to cool out in my living room in AZ and enjoy his set.
August 03, 2016 12:03AM
KMUD also does awesome interviews with the artists between sets. This year the interviews will also be part of the live stream.............
August 03, 2016 03:09AM
Thanks for all the info everyone. I had to cancel my trip up from Shell Beach, so I'll take consolation in watching the live stream. Safe travels to everyone going and have a great weekend. The line up is fire...so many artist that I love to see live. Two that I have yet to see and have wanted to for some time is Sizzla backed by the Fire House Band and Ziggi Recado, who will most likely be backed by Dubtonic Kru. I would love to see Ziggi backed by the Renaissance Band. Keznamdi, Jah9, and Jesse Royal are at the top of my list to see live as well.

Happy Reggae,
Mikey J.
August 05, 2016 09:19PM
Mad distorted but coming through. Sizzla son bun a fire right now. Straight out of the Black Woman and Child voice and era. Sounds nice.
August 06, 2016 02:08PM
Jah 9 was excellent! Wow!
August 06, 2016 02:47PM
August 06, 2016 03:45PM
The stream worked great! Soul Syndicate is a great band
August 06, 2016 04:51PM
The volume on my stream would come and go at times. Otherwise it's great running through my roku.
Soul syndicate is so top knotch. I was just takin it in with mr. Chin and fully. At times Id try to tune out the singers and tune in to the band only.
I thought the jah9 press conference was great too...did anyone catch that? Very impressive and engaging!
Looking forward to tonight!
August 07, 2016 07:32AM
Im watching Sizzla now and the fire house band is slappin! true that the volume could be hitting harder, bass sounds good but trebles are low.

Giving thanks!
August 08, 2016 12:04AM
I don't think that was the Fire House Band. Sizzla was on point, but the band was not well rehearsed.
August 08, 2016 01:07AM
August 08, 2016 01:08AM
August 08, 2016 01:23AM
August 08, 2016 02:53AM
Nice one Spleece!!!
August 09, 2016 09:39PM
Ahh! Just saw this post!!!

cool smiley

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
August 09, 2016 11:43PM
Hey Spleece,

You and the family should cruise down to SLO Town in a couple of weeks. We're (Resination) is playing a free show at Avila Beach Golf Resort on Saturday Aug, 20...it'll be just like old times smiling smiley
August 09, 2016 11:45PM
thumbs up

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
August 10, 2016 07:35AM
Yes I! Big ups Spleece!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login