RIP Deadly Hedley
August 22, 2016 09:37PM
Vin Gordon wrote:
RIP my Brother Hedley
We'll always remember you
God bless you
Re: RIP Deadly Hedley
August 23, 2016 02:34AM
Robert Lyn wrote: R I P Deadly Hedley. You were there for much of my early journey. Will always remember you.

Lou Gooden wrote:ONE OF THE GREAT MUSICIAN WHO WAS NOT GIVEN HIS DUES....RIP MY FRIEND

Nambo Robinson wrote: Headley Dancing Mood Bennett work well done brother musician R.I.P.

Albert Walker wrote: Deadly headley the goog lord gide and bless you along the way safe travle my brother

Milton Henry wrote: Another great contributor to our music, sadly we miss him R.I.P Bro Headly.

Dennis Alcapone wrote: RIP Mr Music. Felix Bennett AkA Deadly Headley one of our Greatest Saxophone Player. I just love the unique Sound of that Sax. This man played on most of the early Ska Tunes. Gone but never will be Forgotten. We will always Remember u Headley for the wonderful Sound u Brought to the World. Rest in eternal Peace my Brother. Thanks for the Musical memories. Bless

Clive Hunt wrote Rest well my brother, a very humbled brother you were .

interview
[www.facebook.com]
August 23, 2016 03:07AM
September 23, 2016 03:15AM
September 23, 2016 09:40PM
Lovely gentleman, fine alto saxophonist, foundation to the core----and pretty well an un-known beyond his musical peers in JA and a few obsessive collectors of JA music. Ah well...rest in power, such a pleasure to have met you and to have known just WHO I was meeting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login