Posted by Ras_Adam 
Rita
September 22, 2016 12:52AM
i know many people don't like her but
wishing her well
[www.jamaicaobserver.com]
Re: Rita
September 23, 2016 07:21PM
Oh my. Sending up positive thoughts for her healing. I wonder if this is related to the bullet she took during the Marley assassination attempt? Anyway, wishing her a speedy recovery.
September 23, 2016 08:18PM
Ras_Adam
i know many people don't like her but
wishing her well
[www.jamaicaobserver.com]

so question.. why dont some like rita ? because bunny wailers said not to like her?
most on this board dont even know rita.. the only issue some may have is her claim on the marley name.
meaning, folks were no longer able to use the name 'bob marley day' or similar.
rita comes from humble beginnings so she just leverage a system of laws that allowed her to claim whats rightfully hers.
truth is she was smart... the other guys were too busy living it up to take care of business. so too bad too sad on their part.
rita understood babylon rules the day, and acted accordingly.
these other guys were too busy playing rastafarian dungeons and dragons.. in other words living in a fantasy world were bredrins make up idealistic rules and by laws... all while under the influence of a billowing cloud of chalice smoke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2016 08:24PM by bigvein.
September 23, 2016 09:55PM
"so question.. why dont some like rita ? because bunny wailers said not to like her?"

Perhaps it has to do with knowing her chicanery regarding the Marley estate, going back now a considerable period. If one was paying attention in the time after Marley's death and onward to the 90s, it is not required to have any knowledge of the tawdry but telling comments from the candid(and of course self-serving) Don Taylor, when he wrote of the unsavory maneuvers made after Bob died.

Ms. Anderson is not covered in respect and glory when examining her history to the estate, but, as opined by me before on this board:

She's not the first wife to steal from her dead husband, and she won't be the last.

[www.nytimes.com]
September 23, 2016 10:48PM
"The money...make you act funny".

confused smiley
September 24, 2016 02:11AM
Rita Marley hospitalised.

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login