Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is a fashion Dread?

Posted by lionheart707 
What is a fashion Dread?
March 18, 2005 05:24PM
Opinion poll: How does someone become labeled as a "fashion dread" what is the criteria? Are most dreads in the US fashion dreads?
selassitron777
Re: What is a fashion Dread?
March 18, 2005 05:30PM
fashion dread: young people business
original dread: rasta busniess

Does this little stylie dread know about HIS MAJESTY?
March 18, 2005 05:34PM
I would say that the question is not does one know about HIM, but does one believe in HIM's divinity? Should the term then be Fashion Rasta instead of fashion dread?
March 18, 2005 05:38PM
Don't ya just hate it when someone thinks that thier dreads are bigger than yours?
see
March 18, 2005 10:12PM
I think some Rastas are more concerned about it than others. "Rasta Business" is one classic by the Spear and one of my favorites...I believe, (from the experience of live shows and sitting in my room, burning, and analyzing his music) Spear is a very devote, rasta conscious individual to HIM. He will strive on pushing Rastafariansim to people who he believes can carry the message and faith. ...he will look down pon others who falsify and fashionize rasta

Other Rastafarians such as Don Carlos, Wiss and Skelly, and I think to some extent but will understand both concepts of the subject equally is Robert Nesta. I believe that the views and beliefs of Rasta are somewhat different from these bretherens... They will not judge. They will not classify. They will accept you. And they will be your friend, regardless of wether you do un-rastafarian belief activities (alchohol, various foods, sexual preference, etc....) but they to are devote to HIM... they don't have a screwface, bob did though-but he is almost a god himself and a very, very original, top 1% human beings of all time...

as for people who want to grow their dreads...let em, the ones that keap them might really be interested and useful to the movement, which has progressed these past few years, i believe. but thats just me.
BMC
March 18, 2005 10:20PM
Fashion dreads? Why so difficult explaining it, this girl seems to fit the description just fine: fashionable and dreads!

BMC
March 18, 2005 10:29PM
And this is clearly not: dreads (fake, but dreads) but far from fashion:

Seen?

Reggae mixes (old & new) and more: BMC's Reggae Blog

Latest episode: Sweet Jamaica - A 2010 Roots & Culture Mix
March 18, 2005 10:41PM
when did zoki shave his chest?
March 18, 2005 10:44PM
Why not just show anyone who takes the time to style their hair?
March 18, 2005 11:36PM
what was once seen as offensive! as by nature man wear's short hair ,while a woman has long hair,it was once the most visible sign of the nazarite One who is seperated beacuse of man's nature to sin,he would also abstain from wine the symbol of mere natural joy.The first dreads up in the hills and in western kingston,were willing to take on this reproach for Jehovah's sake,like the Saduh's from India also seperate themself and grow there hair .But as in every thing man dose, some want just to look different ,thay like the look of what thay see and who is anyone to tell them not to.Some might be those who were lost,but now are found,but many will hear the call but few will be chosen,and you are judged by your heart and soul which cannot be seen by the visible eye
March 19, 2005 12:22AM
Dirtweed, my breasts have always been small..........only a B cup....but they are very cute
March 19, 2005 12:45AM
Don't haffi dread to be rasta... its just hair.... I have 2 daughter and 2 sons in law that are dread, rasta business? sometimes.... their business... all the time. Each one teach one... each one reach one.... from the mouth of my 3 year old granddaughter.... Nana, I'm gonna lock up my hear.....just not today... get it, her choice, her world... her business.

Peace
seed
March 19, 2005 01:16AM
i love cute titties
March 19, 2005 06:32PM
as matubaruka would say,"dreads look cute on youths." when i see people with dreads i find it quite interesting that Jah Jah is so strong and mighty whether they know H.I.M. or not that people dread. also when i see 7 year old female white suburbian girls rocking out ethipoian flag wristbands without a clue to what it means it shows that the lord is alive,strong and well in full force upon H.I.M. return in the year 2000. quite cute indeed.

it seems as if though it took the almighty 24 years to figure out the living system of earth after his passing to return in 2000 a.d. w/ strong force to awaken H.I.M. children to what is true and rightous, and wake the children up to the wicked wrong paths of babylon to show them there is truly rightousness that will prevail upon a child being awakened.

so basically saying the more kids i see dread whether they know or not its true meaning it shows me that Jah Almighty is true, strong, alive and well. H.I.M. mysterious magic can influence anyone. for gods sake H.I.M. is the most high and any and every spiritual intity knows this and wants to be just as the highest is. for the father being the highest is why us black children endore so much pain on this planet. you can whip us, but you can't beat us.

ONE BLESSED THROUGH JAH LOVE
HIGHPRAISE
March 19, 2005 07:57PM
You !!! Spaggetti Locks..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login