Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LOVE PARTY/Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba... All Ages

Posted by Haile Bless 
LOVE PARTY/Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba... All Ages
November 11, 2016 06:33PM
Flyer coming in just a moment, more details coming soon... Blessed LOVE

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2016 06:45PM by Haile Bless.
Re: LOVE PARTY n Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas! PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba n more! All Ages/Early Show
November 11, 2016 06:35PM
Pass it on and be there if you can. Facebook Event page: Love Party Benefit
Re: LOVE PARTY/Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba... All Ages
November 12, 2016 08:09AM
A LOVE Party for the benefit of all, and to raise funds for our beloved Tuff Lion, who recently lost his house, music studio and almost all his belongings, including a vast music library of personal recordings, most of which were unreleased... to fire. We have a lovely lineup of singers n players coming in support of the cause, including Prezident Brown & The I Sound Band, Lee Tafari & The Upliftment, the Tuffest Lion himself, Messenjah Selah, Asheba and Other Special Guests... The will also be delicious Natural n Clean JA/Cali Cuisine, Arts n Crafts and more... Its an EARLY SHOW 5-10 - ALL AGES of course! Only $15 in advance $18 @ door 12 and under Free (any further donations much appreciloved) tix available at Amanda Ross Skin Care in Bo and online at brownpapertickets.com ♥ Many Thanks to our sponsors Project No Littering Jamaica, pure anywear, Sando Inspired, Steelys, Proof Lab, Guayakí Yerba Mate, Beth's Community Kitchen, American Solar (my brothers biz)

Anyone interested in have a booth there, contact me asap, there are a couple spaces left
Re: LOVE PARTY/Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba... All Ages
November 16, 2016 08:10AM
PreSale ticket link [loveparty.brownpapertickets.com]
Nuff Special Guests in di works too...
November 20, 2016 09:19PM
Along with with all these nice artists and surprise special guest, ones can expect to witness some great combinations!
Not your average show, its a LOVE Party smiling smiley And do remember its early and all ages, starts at 5 with Ital food...
November 25, 2016 06:07PM
I am very pleased to announce that we will also be having a raffle drawing that night, so far the prizes are -

~ An original painting by Natty Rebel
~ A pair of Tixs for The Emerald Cup
~ A pair of Tixs for Cali Roots
~ A nice selection of Tees, Hoodies, Gift Certs... and more prizes are still coming in!

One does not have to be present to win, though it is Haile suggested, we should have tixs available in next day or so
November 28, 2016 05:13PM
HI I live in San Francisco and know that Bolinas is somewhere in west Marin county. I'm kinda assuming public transportation is not really an option?
November 28, 2016 06:56PM
Greetings Bluesman200, Bolinas is in West Marin, bout 10 minutes past Stinson Beach and about an hour from SF, East Bay, Petaluma.. There is public transport using Golden Gate Transit and The West Marin Stage, to reach out during the day and earlier part of the evening, but not to return after the show. I would say the best way is to find someone to carpool with, maybe someone on here? Hope you can make it, we have a lot of good good music and food... lined Up!
December 01, 2016 03:59AM

Tuffy & Lee Tafari with the Upliftment at the Sweetwater this summer
December 02, 2016 08:33PM
The Natural & Clean Jamaican/Cali Cuisine Menu for The LOVE Party tomorrow night, come on time if you want some!
~ Love Sip Soups - 3 kinds
~ Coconut Curry Stew w/Chickpeas, Pumpkin, Potatoes...
~ Fried Plantains in Org. Coconut oil ~ Rice
~ Crunchy Salad w/ Gospel Flats Cabbage, Carrots, Beets... Toasted Seeds & A Lemon, Sesame, Garlic dressing
~ Fresh Pineapple, Tamarind, Ginger, Carrot Juice
~ Beth's Community Kitchen Desserts & more...

Also among the Special Guests coming will be di one n only Kulcha 'Naki' Knox......

For the Raffle, we have a nice list of Prizes that seems to be growing still (have someting to donate?)
~ A pair of Tix for Emerald Cup
~ A pair of Tix for Cali Roots
~ A pair of Tix for Pure Fest
~ A Painting by Natty Rebel
~ A 1 hr 25min Massage by Indigo
~ A hoody & hand warmers made by Sis Dominique
~ PeaceFits goods
~ Gift Cert for Bolinas Surf Shop
~ Gift Cert for Arti
~ Sando Inspired Wear
~ Sweet Tooth Toffee and more..... $3 ea.
December 02, 2016 08:41PM
Please note, I repeat once again, this is an EARLY SHOW doors and kitchen open at 5 music starts at 6!
December 03, 2016 12:43AM
I will also have some classic videos of Tuffy from years past, hoping to raise some funds for the Tuffest Lion.....

Love that reggae!
December 03, 2016 01:57AM
Question: What is the latest we can get there if we want to eat dinner? I'm thinking of heading out there but would like to catch the sunset from Mt. Tam first...
December 03, 2016 02:21AM
It will be nice to see Kulcha Knox again, been too long!

Love that reggae!
December 03, 2016 06:46AM
Greetings Reggabe, I cant say for sure how soon the food will sell out? He is making a lot, but the word is out about it being good, I'm guessing that everything should be available til, about 7:30ish give or take, and there should still be soup after other stuff is gone. The food used to last a few hours, but at the last show is sold fast. Being that sunset is so early, that should not be a problem (top of Tam is only half hour from Bo) Also regardless of food, I would encourage ones to reach by 7:30 (or earlier if you wanna catch Asheba who will be on at 6)
December 03, 2016 05:29PM
[Grizz sez] Just got some shirts printed for the Love Party Saturday night in Bolinas for Tuff Lion Benefit.

December 03, 2016 08:18PM
Sure wish I could be there in person.

Let Tuff Lion know I've collected $785 on his behalf, which I will add to GoFundMe soon. Have a couple more people who indicated they wanted to contribute.

Sending love from the Guam Massive

Foward
JahSon
December 03, 2016 08:46PM
jahson i will have some video.

Love that reggae!
December 04, 2016 03:47PM
That was fun.

Love that reggae!
Re: LOVE PARTY n Benefit for Tuff Lion, Sat Dec 3rd in Bolinas! PrezBrown LeeTafari Tuffy M-Selah Asheba n more! All Ages/Early Show
December 04, 2016 07:52PM
Good times. Hope it will help tuff lion.
Nice to see he turned the negative event into a beautiful opening song...
December 06, 2016 05:23PM
Good vibes as always. So good to see so many of you that I havent seen in a long time...
December 14, 2016 12:01AM

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login