Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: The Rise of Alex Jones

Posted by strikkly 
OT: The Rise of Alex Jones
November 14, 2016 08:11PM
I post this story because everyone thought this guy was harmless and nuff stupid people follow this guy who was key in the trump victory. [www.salon.com]
Re: OT: The Rise of Alex Jones
November 14, 2016 10:26PM
it's like these guys took some really bad acid and never came down. My office is filled with them.

Love that reggae!
November 15, 2016 04:17AM
Steve Bannon now has an office on the West Wing as a top advisor to the sitting POTUS.

'Murica 2016
November 15, 2016 12:32PM
He is trump's Goebbels. There is not one thing good about that man.

Love that reggae!
November 15, 2016 03:30PM
I know enough wealthy well educated people who follow this dangerous drivel. It is the oppossite of intellect.
November 15, 2016 03:34PM
Bannon/Jones = Breitbart/Infowars

The rise of the Alt-Right in all its white-power glory. Serious times in this era of the white-lash against "the other". All citizens need to be vigilant and be prepared to engage in non-violent (for now) resistance.
November 15, 2016 10:08PM
What a joke the whole theme of the alt. Right is that the government is fascist and totalitarian while the alt. Right harbors all these racist and anti- semitic beliefs, basically fascist. Now that his man Trump is on the inside where will Jones aim his fantastic claims about the evil secret dealings of the government? It could not get more funny or pathetic.
November 15, 2016 11:17PM
So he's gonna create a massive army within our country to kick out 2 or 3 million folks, and then what is he going to do with this army? disband it? will never happen, has never in the past. this guy and his friends are a truckload a trouble.

Love that reggae!
November 18, 2016 07:28PM
dont you think you guys are barking up the wrong tree. hrc shouldnt have been your pony in the first place.
the dnc and hrc internal polls showed sanders being a better candidate against trump. even a candidate who could have won against any of the gop nominees. ignorning that, the dnc suppressed the sanders vote during the primary. they also dealt in other questonable activivies to ensure a hrc nomination.
you remove the dubious dnc primary nomination, then you probably remove the need to moan about the supposed 'white-lash' of america.
in her defeat she didnt even have the decency to address her supporters.. all of you.. she sent the errand boy.. and you guys are still runnning to her defense.. i would guess if you all caught your loved one being worked by another man in your own bed, you would offer to leave them alone til they finish, then bring them back some pizza and drinks to refuel for round 2.

but since we are here in this reality, lets reason.

since you guys stand for the end of racism and all that good stuff, then i guess you all completely support the left's platform.
or at least a majority of the left talking points.
if that is the case, then lets talk about african-amercians whose ancestors have yet to be re-paid for their forced labor. reparations.
why havent you all started a petition or some type of movement to introduce a bill calling for reparations?
while that is all being sorted out, why dont you put your money where your mouth is, and tell the revenue service to
hold back more of your income. or yet, start a reparations non-profit ? donate to your money to african-american-centric causes? or whats even more noble.. forfeit everything you own. stocks, real estate, bank accounts..
all that you have is built on the backs of slaves right ?

still on the subject of theft......... deed your home and all other real estate to a mexican or 'native american'.. arent you trespassing on their land? arent you on stolen land, all developed and made prosperous by stolen labor ?

strikkly... why arent you back in ireland? thats where your people origin from.. support your black and mexican brothers. by giving back all you have... you are standing on the backs of indians, mexicans, blacks, who were oppressed, raped by your ancestors.. at least these are all the talking points of the left...
you keep talking about action, but the only action you should be taking is the action of repatriation to ireland.

*edit below addition

lets say with the revised trump tax plan you all see a significant reduction in your yearly tax bill. will you commit this day to return the difference between last years bill and the new trump tax bill? do you commit to return that difference to the government ? or give it all up to your favorite african american focused charity ? pay your fair share right ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2016 08:07PM by bigvein.
November 18, 2016 09:42PM
' then i guess you all completely support the left's platform. '

Well, that's your first mistake. Then you go back to your constant division of humans by their ancestry. What I am, is 'post' that. Strikkly is an American, as I am, and as you are, who cares where his parents are from? or his color, or religion, or yours.

Love that reggae!
November 18, 2016 10:17PM
nomotrouble
' then i guess you all completely support the left's platform. '

Well, that's your first mistake. Then you go back to your constant division of humans by their ancestry. What I am, is 'post' that. Strikkly is an American, as I am, and as you are, who cares where his parents are from? or his color, or religion, or yours.

the question still stands... what are you all doing to address the unpaid labors of those african slave forced to work under the hot boiling sun? i think it's racist for you to ignore and side-step this issue, all under the guise of 'lets all unite'
pay up with interest NOW!!
see its all fun and games when you point that racist barrel at others.. but when it's pointed back at you, its then 'the past is past, we are all one'

typical
November 18, 2016 10:29PM
No one on this board owned slaves, i guarantee you that. So what do we as individuals owe? Many of my relatives were slain by the nazis, what am i owed for that?

Love that reggae!
November 19, 2016 12:06AM
based on that answer alone i can tell you are not prepared to have this conversation..
carry on.. hope your grades are flowing and do you well this evening..

nomotrouble
No one on this board owned slaves, i guarantee you that. So what do we as individuals owe? Many of my relatives were slain by the nazis, what am i owed for that?
November 19, 2016 05:01AM
The most amazing thing about this thread is that you seem like you are actually in support of this Alex Jones guy Bigvein. Now tell us your argument for voting trump.....

Love that reggae!
November 19, 2016 05:25AM
your meds are too strong and throwing you off topic.. you are the one puffing out your chest claiming how righteous and non-racist you are.. and everyone else in your way is some evil minded person.. looking to oppress melanated peoples.

but really, the most amazing thing is that you refuse to acknowledge your pony left the gate with a gimped leg.
hrc had two presidents and the whole media/entertainment industry pushing her from behind.
and she still couldnt pull it off... you picked the wrong pony and she had zero respect for your support.. so much she sent the errand boy to address you election night..

now... tell me nomo, you keep pointing the racism gun at people in your daily movements. what are you doing to
see reparations finally become a reality for all the african-americans descended from former slaves ?
when are you going to deed your home and forfeit the rest of your assets to a mexican or native person ?
are you going to pay more taxes this year? once the trump tax policy takes effect and you receive a greater refund, are you going to return that refund to the government or to an afican-american non-profit ?

tell me what you are doing to repair the damage done by the wjc/hrc 90s crime bill that devastated the black community ?

to me you are just that guy wearing the bob marley t-shirt within your gated comunity so you can claim how non-racist you are.. then at the yearly neighborhood bbq, turn around on your neighbors and beat them over the head with the racism club if they say something like 'i dont like black jelly beans'

nomotrouble
The most amazing thing about this thread is that you seem like you are actually in support of this Alex Jones guy Bigvein. Now tell us your argument for voting trump.....
November 19, 2016 06:14AM
Again, the idea of reparation is to divide, not heal. You need to throw off the idea that anyone owes you anything. What you are owed is to be treated fairly and have your basic human rights respected. No one can make a fair estimation of what one is owed by some 'others' for wrongs committed by past generations. Maybe my ancestors were wronged more than your ancestors were.

No one is puffing out their chest, the thread is not about me, it's about Alex Jones. Maybe the way one heals racial division is to teach one's children that it's the content of the heart that is important rather than the color of the skin, and then welcome those of all races into your family. That's what we do in my 'gated' community, Richmond California.

Love that reggae!
November 19, 2016 03:34PM
November 20, 2016 07:57AM
geez nomo, plenty of coded 'racist' wording in your last response.
now you do understand that i am simply throwing progressive arguments back at you, right ?
since you are so quick to call other people racists, then it's fair game to now test your level of racism
against the same progressive standard you hold against others.
i can also tell you that those in the progressive movement who seek repartions are not looking to hold some type
of kumbaya moment with you and your family. they dont care about any of that MLK hallmark card BS you are saying. to them thats your way of an easy out. what makes you think your respect is wanted? that statement alone can be seen as racist. its saying that black people only need a white person's respect and its all good. all the other stuff on the table isnt possible to deal with.. but hey if blacks get your respect then be happy and move along.

at the end of the day, you are NOT paying and these progressives want reparations.
then there are others who want reparations coupled with a pound of flesh.

i double dog dare you to take your same arguments of peace, unity, turn the other cheek to your next BLM rally.
oh yeah, dont forget to mention how your people were(or are) treated worse than blacks...
you might as well show up in klan outfit cause thats the type of response you will get.
yes, its that serious.. so i would advise you to understand who are you gettting into bed with, before you start
accusing others of racism. because if we start using the same progressive standard against you, well you dont really grade much better than robert byrd. but i forgot, robert byrd is hrc's mentor.. so it makes sense that a hrc supporter such as yourself would also hold the same beliefs as a kkk grand wizard(robert byrd).

nomotrouble
Again, the idea of reparation is to divide, not heal. You need to throw off the idea that anyone owes you anything. What you are owed is to be treated fairly and have your basic human rights respected. No one can make a fair estimation of what one is owed by some 'others' for wrongs committed by past generations. Maybe my ancestors were wronged more than your ancestors were.

No one is puffing out their chest, the thread is not about me, it's about Alex Jones. Maybe the way one heals racial division is to teach one's children that it's the content of the heart that is important rather than the color of the skin, and then welcome those of all races into your family. That's what we do in my 'gated' community, Richmond California.
November 20, 2016 02:06PM
So over and over again this board and thread calls those open to Alex Jones and/or Trump as stupid and/or brainwashed meanwhile these same finger pointers support HRC one of if not the biggest political villains in modern history. Libtards (yes 95% of phorum users apparently) are the most close minded people I've ever come across. Why don't you'll just come out and say it, you abhor country folks, because when it comes to who primarily has there eyes open to mainstream media lies that's who you'll are cryptically hating on. You'll got your tails between your legs while mocking the victors, some real sissy mon.
November 20, 2016 03:03PM
Kambo, you and bigvein and the KKK can celebrate the victory for as long as your candidate lasts. Congratulations.

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2016 03:38PM
i'll keep it simple..

when you receive an increased tax refund with the new trump tax plan, will you return that money to the government(or donate it to an african-american charity)??

nomotrouble
Kambo, you and bigvein and the KKK can celebrate the victory for as long as your candidate lasts. Congratulations.
November 20, 2016 04:44PM
a big chunk of it will go to planned parenthood. how about you bigvein, how much of your hard earned on the backs of the downtrodden do you donate?

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2016 04:45PM
And how come with you the only downtrodden are black people?

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2016 04:53PM
We always hear about how you accuse others (those on this forum, most likely the least racist of those in this community) of being racist in their lack of racism. What we never hear is what you yourself do to lift up the african american community. By your words, it would seem like that must be all you spend your time on, lifting up YOUR people. I'm really curious as to how this plays out in your life. I would hate to think that someone so righteous is all words, but when it comes to reality spends his time making bank in the economic system he so often decries. Lets hear it bigvein, instead of accusing others you know nothing about, shed some light on how you bring up those that you feel are owed something?

Or is it just words typed on a computer?

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2016 05:19PM
I've been a bit of a conspiracy nut for a decade or so... I at least love to go in to as many perspectives I can in order to more clearly discern what is in fact the Truth, as well as to see what kind of ideas are in peoples heads out there. For some reason I spent about 8 years reading various sources before I ever decided to check out what Alex Jones had to say. I was familiar with his work exposing bohemian grove, and of course the attention he put on 9/11 theories... But didn't know his day to day perspective. After about 4 months of paying attention to what he has to say pretty closely, I'm 100 per cent convinced he's just a strong controlled opposition plant from some 3 letter agency. I'm not confident that he is even actually "Alex Jones".. His history prior to radio seems totally faked and made up. There are even some conspiracy theories out there that Bill Hicks faked his death to take on the roll as Alex Jones in a full time political satire. I don't know how much weight i give to those theories, but highly entertaining rabbit hole to jump in for a few minutes! No matter who this guy works for or who he really is, his work is as clearly pushing a perspective and an agenda as the MSM that he attacks so much.. They just push a different perspective on matters. I don't disagree with a lot of the things he says, and think he can tend to have a little more accuracy than people give credit... But some of his perspectives are so off it hurts.

Mystery Babylon indeed.

Sorry to change the subject winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2016 05:22PM by rootsthroughsidewalks.
November 20, 2016 05:34PM
nomotrouble
a big chunk of it will go to planned parenthood. how about you bigvein, how much of your hard earned on the backs of the downtrodden do you donate?

ever so revealing and telling..

so here you are confessing that you actively support an organization whose founding mission statement is to DESTORY and DECIMATE the black community? even genocide..

do you even take to heart the lyrics heard in reggae music ? do you even understand what the artists are saying ?
take this same planned parenthood speech to any black conscious group and see how you are received.

again, you being involved in the music and all that is just another badge you wear to rebel against those in your own
community.. or even your own family.. it could also be the music is just some background noise while you rate your homegrown meds.. if you had any sort of understanding of whats heard in 99.99999% of this music there is no way you would come out and say your organization of choice is planned parenthood.

case closed..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2016 05:49PM by bigvein.
November 20, 2016 05:36PM
nomotrouble
And how come with you the only downtrodden are black people?

none of the arguments i presented are my own.. how many times do i have to say that!!
they are arguments used by the progressive left when hurling racists accusations at everyone else.. i am using the arguments of your own belief system against you.
November 20, 2016 05:42PM
i dont need to prove anything, because i am not the one running around with my captain non-racist cape on.
again, i am simply throwing left-aisle arguments back at you..
here you are accusing others of racism and whatever else ism.. i am now picking up
where you left off, and now measuring your level of racism using your own progressive standards..

it's common knowledge i am an ardent proponent of the west and everything the west stands for.

nomotrouble
We always hear about how you accuse others (those on this forum, most likely the least racist of those in this community) of being racist in their lack of racism. What we never hear is what you yourself do to lift up the african american community. By your words, it would seem like that must be all you spend your time on, lifting up YOUR people. I'm really curious as to how this plays out in your life. I would hate to think that someone so righteous is all words, but when it comes to reality spends his time making bank in the economic system he so often decries. Lets hear it bigvein, instead of accusing others you know nothing about, shed some light on how you bring up those that you feel are owed something?

Or is it just words typed on a computer?
November 20, 2016 08:02PM
Just what i thought, another big talker and accuser that actually does nothing in the real world to help those he accuses others of ignoring. Does attacking those most sympathetic to minorities make you feel accomplished? The only common knowledge we share about you is your penchant for throwing cow patties at the wall, which i tire of occasionally. I think you are actually a neocon internet bot. And you didn't answer my question about what you do to uplift black people? Still waiting, bot.

Love that reggae!
November 21, 2016 12:41AM
re: planned parenthood

Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
November 21, 2016 03:51PM

and the KKK can celebrate the victory for as long as your candidate lasts. Congratulations.

Somehow I don't think that would tally up enough votes between such a small population of fringe whack jobs. Might you be missing out a lot of everyday people or are you saying voting Trump inherently initiates one into the KKK? Interesting I'd assumed they ran a tighter ship than that but you'd know better than I.

I always find it funny how some blow off conspiracy theorists for having an open ear to the likes of Alex Jones and then they accuse him of being a plant of some sort such as the CIA. Considering there's no proof in that but plenty of conspiracy facts libtards are too weak hearted to face, tell no who is being realistic?

Suffice it to say in my 3 iterations of locks and previous whole hearted commitment into Rastafari I should have noticed that this movement is largely a close minded one far from the tenants of Haile Selassie meaning through true foundation is still being denied as what he instructed: to follow Jesus Christ
November 21, 2016 04:55PM
Kambo, I agree with some of what you say, especially regarding AJ and conspiracy theories, but your use of the word "libtard" pretty much immediately disqualifies you from having an intelligent conversation from that point on. Please rise above and don't regress into divisive language.
November 21, 2016 05:23PM
There is actually a pretty good amount of evidence linking Alex Jones/info wars to its supposed enemies. Is any of it definitive or conclusive? No more so than half the stuff that Alex says on his show. There are a few workers for info wars who were chosen directly out of a Global Intelligence company based in Austin that deals directly with CIA.

I'm not one of those people who get upset about the things Alex says... If anything I think he holds back, and doesn't say enough.. While he is so quick to point out some of the obvious things in the forefront of this modern day babylon, there are certain key behind the scenes characters and events that he never touches... EVER. That says a lot to me. There is a lot of wickedness in the controlling sector of this world.. While Soros and the Clinton family may be a contribution to that cause, they are certainly not the whole.

None of these problems are gonna end if we can't get to the root of the issue. There is a reason Info Wars is the most popular "Alternative News" on the internet... It's owned by Ted Turner/ Time Warner... The same company that owns CNN... Playing both sides of the polarity spectrum. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2016 05:24PM by rootsthroughsidewalks.
November 21, 2016 05:35PM

Info Wars is owned by Ted Turner/ Time Warner...

Looking, but not finding. Only that infowars is owned by Free Speech Systems LLC
November 21, 2016 06:04PM
If you google info wars and ted turner you find a whole list of theories with evidence. Since this is a thread about a "conspiracy theorist" I figure citing other "conspiracy theories" is fair game. If we're gonna analyze these outlandish theories and ideas for a minute, we might as well look at all of them.. The theories about alex jones and info wars come off as a lot more accurate than some of the things he says on his show to me. By that i mean that it makes sense to me, and I get that gut feeling that some of these things may be true. I don't mean that I've compiled enough conclusive evidence on the topic to make a legal presentation or have anything more than a debate about it... So i guess I should clarify that.

Listen to how he's been pumping up Sessions the past few days like he's gonna save the US.. I guess that's one way of thinking about it.... I've watched him and his team change and manipulate the truth to fulfill their (or someone else's) agenda just as much as they complain main stream media is doing. it's certainly not unbiased. It comes off as a total psy-op to me... And it makes sense why the controlling powers would have implemented such a thing at this time.
November 21, 2016 06:12PM
Yeah thanks nomo, I am just an American. BV your reasoning is seemingly derived from a monster energy can. I forgot, aren't you a mormon or something? As long as you're stuck on labels. I love it when you rant about the jewish cabal running the message board. Bro, you have me rolling, and for that, thank you.
November 22, 2016 09:23PM
I've listened to Alex for years, since 1999 when he was, relatively, a young pup, and I believe and agree with a LOT of what he says , he's not a democrat or republican and I think that's what rubs people the wrong way....one cannot disregard his energy and passion..I also admire his DIY attitude

But I say... Some Never Even Plant yet want to Reap,
If you run, be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm on my own
Now I'm left alone..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login