Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Emerald Cup

Posted by papajoshua 
Emerald Cup
December 09, 2016 03:48PM
Going to be a good one! Great line up, vendors and panels. Who is rolling?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2016 08:43PM by papajoshua.
Re: Emerald Cup
December 13, 2016 07:20PM
Man what a clusterfuk. Had to walk out during Kabaka because of the sound and then got shut out for Gong. The event was well nice with the exception of the music lolol.
December 13, 2016 08:30PM
papajoshua
Man what a clusterfuk. Had to walk out during Kabaka because of the sound and then got shut out for Gong. The event was well nice with the exception of the music lolol.

What was the issue with sound?
December 13, 2016 08:31PM
I was at the pre party on Fri nite. Bummed there was no Shinehead with Kingston 12. Kabaka did the best he could with the track set. Collie Buuz was boring. It was Black Am I who stole the nite!! He has really matured and his lyrics were heart felt. On Sat. Hirie did a kick ass performance. Kabaka seemed more at home playing with his band and gave a much too short set. I left after 3 songs of Stick Figure and didn't bother with Damian.( I could see that madness was about to take over) He did autograph signing the next afternoon for about 20 minutes. On Sat. Raging Fire did a great set on the smaller second stage as did Nattali Rize on Sun. Reggae was playing everywhere. Sunboldt Farms in the edibles tent had it blaring 24/7 both days as did the ROTR booth in the Flower Hall. Many Food booths also played alot of Reggae and heard people commenting over and over about all the reggae. It was a lot of fun. I liked how they changed things up this year. All the machines were in a barn and the Flower Hall (next to Grace Pavilion where music happened) was mainly filled with art!!!!
December 15, 2016 01:49AM
Glad to see I didnt miss much!! changed my mind last minute!!
December 20, 2016 02:05AM
Here is link to photos I took at the cup. I tried to capture the mood of the whole event and not just the artists..........

[www.flickr.com]
December 20, 2016 03:25AM
Nice Agnes!

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login