Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

$100 G.A. for Chronixx @ Fillmore

Posted by strikkly 
$100 G.A. for Chronixx @ Fillmore
December 13, 2016 07:12PM
Hey more power to chronixx. Not sure I want to attend with that crowd. Uptown, eh?
Re: $100 G.A. for Chronixx @ Fillmore
December 13, 2016 07:19PM
From the Fillmore site.

ChronixxThursday, March 23, 2017
Doors 7:00 p.m. // Show 8:00 p.m.
Tickets are $27.50 plus applicable charges.
On sale Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 10:00 a.m.
December 19, 2016 02:52PM
yeah no way he is charging 100 bucks.. no one in reggae music today is charging 100 bucks... maybe Sean Paul in NYC at some small club but that just isn't realistic. Glad to see that was just a rumor...
December 20, 2016 01:12AM
The venue is charging $27.50 but a quick glance shows that some scalpers are charging as much as $190! Such sites often pay Google to get high results or buy up misleading URLs with the venue name so folks looking for tickets might mistakenly click on them.

Recently I went to the box office of a mainstream venue and the employee was fielding an irate call from a customer who had paid far too much via one of these sites.

The only good thing about such sites is that if a show doesn't sell out sometimes they have to have a fire sale close to showtime. I saw Aretha Franklin for below face value this summer thanks to that scenario.
December 20, 2016 02:48PM
Oh I get it I looked for tickets through a bands in town update. I need to go back to analog.
December 20, 2016 06:12PM
strikkly
Oh I get it I looked for tickets through a bands in town update. I need to go back to analog.

Haha! Bandsintown is definitely a mixed bag. Sometimes artists use it for their official tour dates, but sometimes it just pulls incorrect info the web and then tries to direct you to a scalper site.
December 21, 2016 01:20AM
Yeah $27.50 is perfect. Time to check out the Fillmore.
December 22, 2016 04:03PM
Crazy thing is some people might pay it. The last time I saw Chronixx in Sacramento I had 2 extra tickets. When people in line that needed tickets found out I was literally mobbed by all the people. This ghetto ass woman took my hand then grabbed me by the arm pulled me away from everyone including my wife and told me "Your going to sell me those tickets." I have to say I was intimidated by this woman. Then her big ass man came up and said the same thing. Offered me 150 for the 2 tickets. I paid like 25 each at pre sale. I said I would feel bad selling the ticket for more than face value but you guys can buy my wife and I drinks for the night. I ended up getting free Henny all night. Those Chronixx fans have money and want to see him. I have never been to a Reggae show with this kind of following.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login