Rebel Salute 2017

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Rebel Salute 2017
January 16, 2017 12:47PM
Re: Rebel Salute 2017
January 16, 2017 12:49PM
January 16, 2017 06:05PM
Thanks for the links ! I tried to watch the livestream ... But, it was not so good (many problems) ! So far, those videos are better ! It's hard for me to understand that in Jamaica, one artist can takes the stage and play for only 10mn sometimes ... The festival is from 7 pm to 8 am the next morning ... Tha's why, they have a huge line-up, for only two days. In Europe we're "experiencing the concerts, in a total different way' !! :-)
January 20, 2017 10:45PM
éDear Customer,

During the Rebel Salute Pay-Per-View event, our 1spotmedia platform experienced multiple technical challenges which caused several disruptions in our service. We are fully aware of the impact this might have had on you. We are committed to serving you, our loyal 1spotmedia patrons and as such we have done the following:
Prepared a video on demand (VOD) file of the entire festival for 10 days: January 20-30, 2017. The offer is for a limited time and will expire on January 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. To access the VOD files, log in to 1 spotmedia.com, click on Pay-Per-View.
1spotmedia sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused and we thank you for your understanding.
If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at support@1spotmedia.comé
--
For those who have an account and who have paid to see the live stream, you can log-in into the website, and watch some good performances from the festival.

Here a little bonus (from me) for the forum members ! Indeed, I found some Urls of the live videos that I liked ! You can read the "m3u8 file" byopying the links in VideoLan media player, for instance :

Lone Ranger : [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

-Leroy Gibbon : [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

ERROL DUNKLEY : [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

SISTER NANCY : [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

Xylophone : [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

Anthony B [advncedcdn.vo.llnwd.net]

---

Okay, it's a roots selection -lol- (That's my style) :-) - Although, there are not all the performances online ... Some people say that it's one of the best reggae festival in the world ... I'm not sure about that ... There are often some "sad stories" between Jamaican artists and their big egos ... (Anthony B Tarrus Riley) this year, etc ... I don't know the truth ... And after all, I don't care.

But, nevertheless most of them are saying that "Music is not a competition" ...:-/tongue sticking out smiley

EDIT : : I Noticed that there is no sound on the videos : The links are protected, with a link for the sound, and a different one for the images. It was not easy "hijack" this system ... But here : You can find the full concert from Third World Band on YouTube (Full HD Audio and Video) :

I published this video, because it's a good show ! And, I like what Cat Coore is saying about Jamaican Music today :

"During all the acts, that I've heard here, I noticed that there are many young talents from our country, but the whole night, it's just "Boom,boom straight to you" ! The singers never gives the musicians a break ! "I can't hear anybody taking a solo. I don't know what's going on here" ...
With Third World, it's "Music and solo time now" !! :-)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 02:28PM by jahidren.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login