Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Peace Makers" by Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion is completed and ready to be received in its full sonic scope!

Posted by EvanCR 
"Peace Makers" by Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion is completed and ready to be received in its full sonic scope!
January 20, 2017 07:05PM
A message from Tuff Lion:

Glory to Jah! The Peace Makers have come…
It is with great joy that I present the “completed” musical offering of “Peace Makers” from the heart and hands of Lee Tafari and Tuff Lion unto the world! What is being presented is nothing short of a sonic “masterpiece” of organic music that delivers a timely and necessary “declaration of peace” to all who may be challenged in a moment of potential violence… It is a modern day “Simmer Down” concept that can be felt on a more intimate level before it expands to the greater concept of “being” a Peace Maker throughout the experience of life, anywhere one the planet.

I proudly salute Lee Tafari for uplifting himself personally and professionally throughout his ascension… When I&I first met, I was introduced to a “Selector” who was prepared to change the degree with which he was involved with music. Lee Tafari’s growing resume’ will rightfully credit him to be a Vocalist, Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer and Recording/ Mixing Engineer! Learning to play guitar has afforded Lee the ability to accompany himself as well as to compose songs “with” music. The core idea of his creations have been communicated and embellished by high caliber musicians that clothe and animate his heartfelt lyrical expressions. I bear witness to the progressive evolution of a bona-fide “artist”.

There is an interesting and engaging back story associated with this work that will eventually reveal the great amount of effort, sacrifice and sheer determination of a small group of Ones who made this studio recording possible within months of the songs inception. Most importantly however is the fact that the song as well as “Earth Anthem” featuring “Prezident Brown” is now universally available for download or to be purchased in a tangible, physical form. It is important to note that the song "Peace Makers" is being genuinely embraced by Jamaica's Irie FM radio station and is playing on some of the nation's ranking Sound Systems!-

Peace Makers - This song represents a persons right to choose peace. Released 2016 Haile Conscious
Re: "Peace Makers" by Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion is completed and ready to be received in its full sonic scope!
January 20, 2017 08:27PM
So this little clip is from Stone Love's Weddy Weddy Wednesday, with none other than Fada Wee Pow (the founder of SL) playing Peace Makers. It was also the 1st new song of the new year the Mama Elise Kelly played, and has been giving it nuff love n air time since then smiling smiley

Re: "Peace Makers" by Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion is completed and ready to be received in its full sonic scope!
January 23, 2017 10:29PM
For me, the making of this song, and the story behind it is a profound and beautiful event which i have given much thought to. How does one actually make peace? How does it start? With a diverse group of people with nothing in common except the will to make peace, some spare time, and the willingness to give to others. A meeting at a vegan Mexican restaurant and a session at a recording studio does not describe the energy, emotion and will which went into producing this song, or the people who gave of their time to make it. I am most proud to have participated, and am trying to find the words to describe this profound event. Seeing the t shirt go from an idea to a product is pretty satisfying, and just a start.

Love that reggae!
January 25, 2017 12:36AM
From Tuff Lion via Maitreya:

More vibes! As promised, the studio recording of "Peace Makers" by Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion is completed and ready to be received in its full sonic scope! The song was debuted in June 2016 at the SNWMF and went into production within days of the performance. The work is available through a variety of digital download outlets and a limited number of CDs have been produced for point to point purchases! Giving thanks to "nomotrouble 123" for capturing the moment "live" with the "Upliftment" band featuring Ras Pulse Ababajahnoy, Drums -Guno Ronde , Bass - Walker Pillow, Keyboards - Shannon DjTreez Lontz, Percussion - Tuff Lion, Guitar.

LEETAFARI.HEARNOW.COM

January 25, 2017 04:52AM
Anyone interested in supporting the Peace Makers movement and getting a tee, or a hard copy cd, that has both Peace Makers and Earth Anthem as well as their lovely versions, link me. Otherwise downloads of both tracks are available on all the usual sources. Tees come in both adult and youth sizes, as well hemp bags (which sold out quick but will be back in stock soon) most tees are hemp and or organic cotton (although the colors in pic are not)
January 26, 2017 06:15AM
sent you a PM

Jah Son
January 26, 2017 07:14PM
Just responded, thought I did last night but I think I just hit the enter button instead of clicking send, seem to do that more time on here.
January 30, 2017 08:05PM
This is kinda last minute post, but perchance some of you will read it in time to tune in Today at 3:30 (EST) to an interview with Lee Tafari and Empress Yvette Marshell on [www.wavs1170.com] in FL.
Blessed LOVE n PEACE to All #NahWarWithYou
February 01, 2017 12:04AM
Yes massive, tune in tonight for a reasoning with Lee Tafari & Warbeezy (Cancer Hi-Power) 6:30 blessed coast - 9:30 east coast on http://www.sawoneradio.com/ spreading the LOVE #PeaceMakers #NahWarWithYou

February 14, 2017 08:44PM
Hail Up all DJs and other ones in the media... Please inbox me with your info, if you would like any jingles, and to set up interviews with both Lee Tafari and or Tuff Lion
February 18, 2017 06:29PM
A very HAPPY n BLESSED BeEarthStrong to our beloved TUFFY! What a truly awesome gift he is to the music, and to those of us so luck to know the man himself! Please show him some LOVE n Support on this day of his birth. If nothing else listen to and share the Peace Makers offering of heart to humanity [leetafari.hearnow.com] even better, treat yourself n buy it for only .99 cents! If you are feeling even more generous, he also still needs help to rebuild his home and studio... that were lost to fire a few months ago ~ Give Thanks from Tuffy's Haile Conscious team [www.gofundme.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login