ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: SNWMF 2017 Brings You: Anthony B
February 03, 2017 01:34AM
If this set is anything like the one he dropped last year at ROTR, it will be a highlight of the weekend.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 03, 2017 04:56AM
Really Treez? I'd say that was the least inspiring set I've ever seen from Anthony B!
February 03, 2017 07:30AM
It was the only time I've ever seen him and I was all the way in the back. Honestly, it was my fav set of the festy. He was on fyah. If that was weak for him, then I'll expect better this year at SNWMF.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 03, 2017 04:07PM
I've seen him many times and I'd have to say one of my favorites was last year at reggae on the river.
February 03, 2017 06:13PM
Yeah, maybe I've just seen him too many times. I thought his set at ROTR a few years ago had much more energy. Seemed like last year was a bit watered down, but maybe it was just me, although I remember my friend feeling the same way. Hopefully he brings the Fyah this year!
February 03, 2017 06:30PM
Reggabe
Really Treez? I'd say that was the least inspiring set I've ever seen from Anthony B!

I completely agree with you and I have been surprised to see multiple people say they thought that was a stellar show... I have seen him 20+ times and that one was at the bottom for me. He use to never play any pop songs and that set was full of his weaker material for me. That said, I love Mr. Blair and would never miss an opportunity to see him.
February 03, 2017 06:57PM
It's always amazing to me that people see the same show and come up with such differing opinions of how it went. Seems to happen every festival, I come on here thinking I loved one show or another and opinions are so different. I think it may just be our differing states of mind during the show. This show in particular I remember all my friends as well as our camping neighbors thinking Anthony b was on fire that night. I also loved his song selection that night! Hey to each their own that's part of what makes this world go round!
February 03, 2017 07:11PM
it is like boxing judges... 3 different angles on the same event.. 3 different opinions.
February 04, 2017 05:06AM
I also thought his set at ROTR last year was on the weak side. Seen him many times. I'm still sitting on the video of that performance, will get to it in the next couple weeks, and i'm anxious to see if i still think it was weak. I was exhausted when he played, who knows. Love AnthonyB!

Love that reggae!
February 17, 2017 06:16PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login