Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JAH OVA EVIL (IT'S J.O.E. YOU KNOW)

Posted by Ninja 
JAH OVA EVIL (IT'S J.O.E. YOU KNOW)
February 07, 2017 11:34PM
J.O.E. is a studio not to be missed... big artist like The Gideon, Selah, Infinite, Hempress Sativa, Micah Shemaiah..... I feel like Jah Ova Evil is being overlooked somewhat.. just saying..
Re: JAH OVA EVIL (IT'S J.O.E. YOU KNOW)
February 08, 2017 01:53AM
Tuff Like Iron was reppin JOE hard last SNWMF. Def some great music coming outta their camp.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 08, 2017 10:52AM
Yes I. Jah Ova Evil every time.

The album Natty Take Ova by Damas is a really phenomenal J.O.E. release. I recommend that whose who haven't heard it check it out.
February 08, 2017 03:54PM
"J.O.E. is a studio not to be missed... big artist like The Gideon, Selah, Infinite, Hempress Sativa, Micah Shemaiah..... I feel like Jah Ova Evil is being overlooked somewhat.. just saying.."

I fully agree! Nuff Big, Conscious artists coming out of the Jah Ova Evil camp right now... def overlooked.... I'd love to see Micah Shemaiah perform at SNWMF, as well as the newest Empress out of JOE, Aza Lineage. Would also love to see Gideon and Selah perform... amazing vibes and talent! Was just out in Kingston at JOE Studios working on a JOE mixtape, as well as tracks with Aza and Tuff Like Iron... these Empresses have big energy and some HUGE culture tunes soon to be released... Don't sleep!

I'd love to see Tuff Like Iron perform again, as I feel she keeps growing stronger and stronger as a singer / songwriter, but I'd also love to see her as an MC / Host for this years SNWMF, she's got great stage presence and clever delivery. As far as her music goes, I love how she throws in a little NYC flava when she breaks it down Hip Hop style in her Culture tracks... i find it unique.

Aza lineage is quickly rising in JA, as a resident performer at Kingston Dub Club, and was named Dub School's Valedictorian. I'd highly suggest checking out Aza Lineage's track produced by Paolo Baldini / Mellow Mood entitled "King of Kings"

Some musical magic caught live at Jah Ova Evil studio in Kingston... Aza vibing to our "Step Inna Zion" riddim with her BOOM tune called "Sound System"

Humble Vibes, with Elegant Strength, words of wisdom seem to just flow from Aza's mouth. Here are some songs from her EP Mixtape, I love the reasonings between tracks, and particularly the tracks "Can't Sit Down" and "The Struggle Continues"

Aza Lineage - The Struggle Continues

Aza Lineage- Can't Sit Down

Here is a link to the full mixtape on Soundcloud :

Aza Lineage - King of Kings EP Mixtape

The Twins, Gideon and Selah- Jah Ova Evil

I'd really love to see these artists get a Bly here in the US.... Such talent, great vibes, and positive messages.... Reggae Revival in full effect!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2017 05:02PM by NattyMegs- More Life Productions.
February 08, 2017 05:36PM
yeah.. the template has already been cast and set... rub a dub music will never grow old... trust..
February 08, 2017 06:19PM

this is where I first "got familiar" this and J.O.E's track on the Equiknoxx Infantry Riddim...

sine then been listening to one artist after another.. Gideon, Selah, Shemiaiah, Infinite., Tuff Like Iron, Hempress Sativa.. and so on and so forth
February 08, 2017 09:01PM
February 09, 2017 08:13PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login