Posted by Ninja 
Underrated Artists
February 24, 2017 04:59PM
Gappy Ranks
Randy Valentine
Jahdan Blakkamore
Micah Shemaiah
Dre Island

These are 5 I think don't get enough shine for their talent.
Re: Underrated Artists
February 24, 2017 05:27PM
Junior X
Gappy Ranks
Duane Stephenson
March 09, 2017 05:16AM
junior x?
please name more than 3 of his songs
March 09, 2017 04:25PM
I also think Junior X is underrated. Most songs I find of his I like. These are just a few I found with a quick search Would love to see him live.

March 09, 2017 04:37PM

I love all 3 of those song chronicom420
Here are 2 more really good ones.

He is really talented & underrated.
March 09, 2017 04:38PM

Another good Junior x song.
March 10, 2017 03:56AM
i rate him as a person and an artist but you guys just proved my point: you had to search, rather than just naming off good songs

Respect Same Way
March 10, 2017 04:14PM
I wouldn't call him underrated because he is new but EVERY tune I have heard from Alex Bass and The Same Song Band is massive.. if you don't know about him yet outta Espana check his sound. I think it is a matter of time.
March 10, 2017 06:40PM
I could have easily named these songs and more. But why name when u can show. The beauty of the internet.
Anyway, when I think underrated I think of people and bands with a solid amount of good music that very few people know about.
Case in point, Junior X. If u want to just talk about underrated, u can simply say the entire reggae genre. The fact that there are zero main streem reggae radio stations In Los Angeles or Portland Oregon is evidence that reggae on a whole us underrated. Especially when I hear the crap they actually do play on the radio. I love Reggae & I hope 1 day all of the true reggae artists get recognized & appreciated... not just people with the last name Marley.
March 10, 2017 06:53PM
or Paul.. big up Sean Paul... I know most on here don't like his sound but I remember back in the days of Belly before the Mohawk etc.. glad to see him representing Jamaica in the mainstream..
March 12, 2017 01:41AM
Christos DC

"It's definitely going down at midnghtraverblog.com right now!"
March 12, 2017 03:44PM
Big up this post and Junior X for real. I've been wanting to see Junior X in CA for longtime now.
You not only name 3 chune but 3 big hits .
I say Pzed is an underrated artist I'd love to see in CA as well. Plenty of underrated artis that don't get the shine for they need a chance to be seen and heard.

G
Danw4n
I could have easily named these songs and more. But why name when u can show. The beauty of the internet.
Anyway, when I think underrated I think of people and bands with a solid amount of good music that very few people know about.
Case in point, Junior X. If u want to just talk about underrated, u can simply say the entire reggae genre. The fact that there are zero main streem reggae radio stations In Los Angeles or Portland Oregon is evidence that reggae on a whole us underrated. Especially when I hear the crap they actually do play on the radio. I love Reggae & I hope 1 day all of the true reggae artists get recognized & appreciated... not just people with the last name Marley.
March 13, 2017 08:46PM
Ziggi Recado backed by The Renaissance Band

March 14, 2017 12:07AM
Danny I
Jah mason
Lutan Fya

All big artist I know, but don't feel they get due respect
March 14, 2017 03:39AM
2nd them...
March 14, 2017 06:03AM
Kabaka is my favorite from the RR crew. The band is on point during this performance last year in Spain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login