Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toots on Tour

Posted by Spear Burning 
Toots on Tour
March 01, 2017 10:10PM
I noticed Toots is going on tour again this April hitting the West Coast in conjunction with two Coachella gigs. I recall a few heads saying he did not bring his "A" game last year when he toured. Just wondering if he's worth shelling out the $50 to see him at Belly Up in Solana Beach. Big UPs!!!
Re: Toots on Tour
March 02, 2017 02:12AM
Toots is playing with Lee Fields in Portland.

$26
March 02, 2017 01:22PM
Tue 04/04/17 Berkeley, CA The UC Theatre

Appearing at "Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival"
Sun 04/16/17 Indio, CA Empire Polo Club

Wed 04/19/17 Portland, OR Roseland Theater

Appearing at "Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival"
Sun 04/23/17 Indio, CA Empire Polo Club

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2017 01:25PM by Ras_Adam.
March 02, 2017 06:12PM
Spear Burning
I noticed Toots is going on tour again this April hitting the West Coast in conjunction with two Coachella gigs. I recall a few heads saying he did not bring his "A" game last year when he toured. Just wondering if he's worth shelling out the $50 to see him at Belly Up in Solana Beach. Big UPs!!!

I saw him a couple times last year and he was great. Maybe not quite his old self but still more energy and joy then most artists out there. Also, just like so many of the vets you just never know when the last time to see them may be.....
March 03, 2017 12:37AM
spliffp
Also, just like so many of the vets you just never know when the last time to see them may be.....

I hear that spliffp. I never got to see Joseph Hill before he passed and really wish I had. I think I'm going to check out Toots this time, he's definitely on my bucket list.
March 06, 2017 04:54PM
There is now, and will always be, only one Toots and the Maytals.
March 11, 2017 07:00AM
Toots - yes! Culture w/Joseph Hill - EPIC! So glad I got to see him many a time. RIP Joe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login