Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiFi at SNWMF

Posted by Danw4n 
WiFi at SNWMF
April 27, 2017 03:41PM
Does anyone know if they will offer any WiFi connections at the show or on the grounds? I would like to live streem some of the performances if possible.

Thanks.
Re: WiFi at SNWMF
April 27, 2017 06:31PM
Come on man.
April 27, 2017 06:35PM
for real disconnect at least for a couple hours out of the weekend.. geez.
April 27, 2017 11:40PM
April 28, 2017 08:36PM
What's the difference between a videographer capturing performances to be posted later on YouTube vs Dawn4n's desire to live stream a performance? In both cases, the people are doing us a great service by sharing a performance with those who aren't able to attend.
April 28, 2017 09:26PM
If the festival wanted a live-stream available, i'm pretty sure they would make that happen....
but since they don't, maybe that's an indication they are not interested in broadcasting their event for FREE...
posting videos afterwards does not provide the same service as live-streaming it....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
April 28, 2017 10:51PM
Agree on the streaming thing..
Would be nice to get some porta-pay-as-you-go Wifi in the back camping if they can tune the "Umbrella" not to overlap the show itself?!?

For those who dont have an FM radio and would like to listen to the Live Stream off the KZYX radio website would be nice..
April 28, 2017 11:43PM
WhyFi? I paid too much money and driving from too far to be worried about anyone else streaming the show. I'll be by the stages listening to the best live music available on earth. No WiFi Worries on my mind.
April 29, 2017 08:14PM
This in no way was meant to insinuate that I will be streaming the entire show. A song or 2 to share the positive vibes is all I'm looking for. If not, no worries. It's 2017 & I have a feeling I won't be the only one recording some of the show anyway, so relax. Reggae music is for the people, so let's share it and spread the love. its all about love people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login