Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kingston x Havana

Posted by Mikey J. 
Kingston x Havana
April 28, 2017 08:39PM
Saw the first video when it dropped on Reggaeville's YouTube channel last month and just saw this EPK video this week and it has got me even more excited! That is a legendary line-up!!!

Re: Kingston x Havana
April 29, 2017 06:59PM
there is going to be a tour in Europe and Australia this coming Fall and more dates in 2018
17 musicians on stage, including Sly Dunbar on drums and Robbie Shakespeare on bass!!!
April 29, 2017 08:08PM
Big Up ... much thanx Guillaume Tabou1, Sly, Robbie & all involved

'Kingston x Havana' is one of the most inspiring sound vibes to grace this Planet Urt in years ... it will touch many millions

? Headline SNWMF ?

Buena Vista .... Social (Living is the Best) - Winston Burning Spear Rodney / adapted smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2017 08:57PM by Peacemakeya.
November 10, 2017 06:07PM
Album came out this week and is amazing!!!
November 10, 2017 08:00PM
whole thing is dope
November 16, 2017 08:04PM
As a World Beat DJ and reggae lover I LOVE this CD!!!!! I was in Cuba twice in 2012 photographing and brought back a ton of music. (I found a couple good music stores on San Luis Ave in Old Havana) It was great in the small mountain towns and you could find local mixes for sale. I was honored to be able to photograph the Efrem Studios...what an amazing place!!!
November 16, 2017 09:53PM
I watched a teaser video for this about a year ago, which I liked, and have continued to see teasers and promos for it since then. To the point where I wanna say "just let me know when you release the damn thing already!!" I suppose they have put some serious funding into marketing this production, which I appreciate. Glad to hear it's being well-received in the end. I see it's on Spotify - about to check it out now!
November 17, 2017 05:21AM
Hello Alex

don't thank me, thank Jake Savona, the man behind this project. I only helped with legal stuff of absolutely very little importance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login