May 04, 2017 07:46PM
teresa holding it down solo: [kboo.fm]

i have the system pounding at home!

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
Re: shocks of sheba on air now
May 05, 2017 03:36PM
I forgot to tell you... you two got some love on 910AM the sports radio station here in PDX.. I think it is ESPN Radio.. they were interviewing the owners of Fire on the Mountain... they started talking about how they started etc.. then the guy asked him about their beer.. he said so and so was the first beer we made but the Shocks of Sheba IPA is the number one seller by far.. he then says.. I am not sure if I can mention another station but it was named after a two DJ's on KBOO who play a weekly reggae show called Shocks of Sheba.... I guess that means you guys have mass appeal..
May 05, 2017 03:55PM
May 05, 2017 05:56PM
i love ben, the brewer at FOTM.
he's been listening to our show for years & years, back when we were on late nights.

i met him after he called in to our late night show during pledge drive to contribute money. he said he felt compelled to after he heard us play the paragons w/ rosalyn sweat's "blackbird singing". while talking to him on the phone & getting his information he mentioned that he believed we both worked at the same place. turns out he was the current brewer at the kennedy school. he listened to our show weekly and we worked about 20 yards from each other -- i had no idea!

thanks for sharing this.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login